New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Yung pagtangal nung gauges natin ito rin yung proseso? Planning to reprogram my mileage thius weekend hehe, di ko alam pano kalasin yun panel ng gauge.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by siopaonatoasted View Post
    Yung pagtangal nung gauges natin ito rin yung proseso? Planning to reprogram my mileage thius weekend hehe, di ko alam pano kalasin yun panel ng gauge.
    buy n sell ka? opinion ko lang ah. it's not right to tamper your mileage for the purpose of deceiving prospective buyers. but then again, this is a free country..

3. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksun25 View Post
    buy n sell ka? opinion ko lang ah. it's not right to tamper your mileage for the purpose of deceiving prospective buyers. but then again, this is a free country..
    Di ako buy and sell, and nagrereset just for fun na makita ko na mababa ang odometer ko, di ko nga ito ginagawa na negosyo kahit na alam ko na pwede. Sa region namin, ako lang ang nakakagawa nito sa ngayun.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginnova View Post
    The easiest way to close the aircon outside vent is thru the plastic cover near the wiper. remove wiper arms then remove the plastic garnish covering it. sa may passenger side nandun yung vent. you can now cover it the way you want. this is easier than removing the dashboard.
    I like the idea of removing the Air Con duct.It must be helpful for the readers as how to clean the duct without removing the dashboard.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Up ko lang ito sir. Tama po ba na ito yun yung process of removing the instrument panel? Planning to replace the bulbs/LEDs sa panel ko. Natanggal ko na cover pero di ko maalis dahil sa steering wheel.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
DIY : Innova Aircon Duct Cleaning / Dashboard Removal