New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bratski View Post
    2001-2003 models naglabas sila ng J na a/t, only in 2004 (facelift version) did they removed the a/t from the J variant. sa motioncars.com kasi hindi naka indicate kung anong model years. sabi kasi ng iba all power na yung J except the side mirrors, other said naman na power steering lang, im confused hehehe.most of the units (1.6g and 1.8g)kasi na natatanungan ko medyo mataas pa price. and Im thinking of getting the J model nalang kung hindi naman nagkakalayo sa features and specs
    oh, in that case, i stand erecte... este, corrected! sorry bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Djerms View Post
    1.8G = gate type AT with super ECT. Whatever that is. I still feel like the 1.6 engines have more ooomph. I think its because of the power distribution.
    That's funny, I'm thinking the opposite. The 1.8's engine and tranny make it, for me, a good and powerful combination. Hehehe! Sorry bratski, pampagulo...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    just test drove an 03 altis j a/t yesterday, all power na pala siya with almost the same specs as an E model. wala lang siya airbags,abs and yung side mouldings are black. But i guess I would be better off looking for an E or higher variant

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Differences of 1.6J, E, G na altis