New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    sa lahat ng nagkomento at nagbigay ng suggestions at nagpalakas ng loob ke broTS, maraming thank you!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Holy Cr*P!! Miracles really do happen...I'm impressed...Toyota Pasig ba kamo?
    next car mo na Toyota bro oliver?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Holy Cr*P!! Miracles really do happen...I'm impressed...Toyota Pasig ba kamo?
    Sir Oliver1013; does this mean you WILL be getting a Toyota na for your next ride? hehehe..

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by spyghost View Post
    good news!

dealer has agreed to replace the unit! it just so happened that the color we want isn't available, so we had to wait. it's alright if we had to wait as long as we receive a good unit.

of course, the dealer would opt to replace just the rack with a new one, BUT we just stated our side that the unit was just operated in our possession in just a matter of hours before the leak began and that there were no operations on a sunday. everyone from service, to sales, to customer relations listened to our side and helped us get through. no persuasions, no harsh arguments, just plain formal, dignified dialog.

sana man lang and dumating na unit e walang problema - else, magagalit na talaga ako even if they would replace it (kahit pa fortuner at the same price!) if that happens, i'll just opt for a refund. imagine i'd had to take a day off work today just for that.

Just think of it, they will replace your unit. The countless nights you'll save from the thought you got a lemon vs. just one day on leave at work...

I hope all casas are like that, hen there would be a lot more happy customers

Just incase did you take note of the conduction sticker or body/engine number of the unit? for the info of prospective innova buyers?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by spyghost View Post
    good news!

dealer has agreed to replace the unit!.
    You're very lucky!

I got my car from Toyota Pasig too

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    good news indeed! congrats TS!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    spyghosts

Congratulation, pinalitan unit mo.

Galing naman ng Toyota Pasig sana ganyan din ibang kasa d mahirap kausap.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    oo nga post mo yung conduction sticker para sa mga prospective buyers.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Stencil mo engine at chassis number hehehe. Malas nung makakabili nung unit mo

Good for you, pinalitan nila

I'm sure ibebenta ule yan.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    one concern though...

how would i know that the new unit that they will give me is an "unrepaired" or returned unit from another dealer or perhaps returned unit to the laguna plant?

i was thinking, mileage in the odo/trip? are they capable of resetting this? in terms of measure, laguna plant to toyota cars pasig is roughly 56 km. i've been looking at the map of all toyota's and i couldn't see any dealer with a similar distance like this: a +/- 2km won't even match (used a gps for calculation).

engine code/chassis code? is this something that is sequential in the production line or something picked up at random?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
day old innova - ps leak