New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by brutus01sg View Post
    That's why so many people who happen to read the news... surf the net... do not buy or hesitate to buy Toyota with D4D engine. Very painful for me... because i save for almost TWO YEARS to have a Hilux 4X4. Almost taking the risk to have one... only thing dissuade me... back reading the forum posting here is Toyota just don't care. Else if all issues is not correct at least they will rebut or have some press release to assured the buying public!
    karamihan sa mga car manufacturer ganyan, tulad na lng ng mitsubishi wala rin silang ginawa sa mga lemon pajero.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    xfreemanx,

3 years or 100,000km whichever comes first.

same warranty scheme goes for all toyotas.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Has Toyota, already contacted anyone from us regarding the said issue-D4D problem?

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Hi folks, I have been in and out due to the summer break. I know that there have been owners who were contacted and issues were addressed. I went for another option, sold my 3.0 D4D and got a 2010 Fortuner that is VVTI engine. That is to show good fate to my favorite car brand despite what happened to me and to some. Some were given replacements beyond warranty and I am happy with the results. If your unit is still unattended, please call me 5148755 and let us talk about it. I will redirect you to the right person in TMP and action will be taken. I wont promise but so far, there are positive results.

Bong

5. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    I just came from toyota dealer here in Batangas regarding the fuel pump problem. you know what? They cost me 70k for a replacement. Is it the right cost today? My Innova is approaching 5 years but 80k km used only. Is there any option aside from replacement or any lower cost?

6. Join Date
    May 2011
    sir, try mo muna palitan yung SCV. Try mo din sa Toyota Bicutan. They said that changing fuel supply pump is never their first option. Most of the time, SCV lang daw ang pinapalitan nila and okay na. Look for Abner.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    count me in here. this is the first time i saw this thread so sorry for the late inquiry. so far im not yet affected by this, i hope i wont be affected forever. but i want ti be included in here. i am an innova G D4D owner here.

ericson21 - 09163561118

8. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    any update here?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
D4D problem , are you willing to help out and be counted?