New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    guys anu na balita sa TMP re our D4d Problem?

samin kasi hindi na inabutan ng warranty... grabe naman na we have to pay 40k for a fuel pump.. i heard cases pa na napalitan na, pero bumabalik parin. wtf toyota.. booo..

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
    Just had a lengthy conversation with them and from the numbers that I gave them, we are down to 3 with supply pump issues. I dont want to jump the gun but I heard positive feedback that action will be taken . They do apologize for the delay but have actually given the go to their dealerships. Hope these 3 can actually update us when it has been resolved.

I specifically mentioned your case sir and they said that they were trying to call your sun number to no avail. Please enlighten me if I got the right number. Kayo po yung taga Cebu na nakausap ko right?
    Hi. Was in Bacolod since Wednesday. Just got back today, Sunday and saw this. I sent you a PM.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by timo07 View Post
    Dear brutus01sg, i read in one of the threads (I think it's in the List of D4D woes.....) that the Navara also uses the Infamous "DENSO" brand of supply pump. I just don't know if it is of the same model being used on the Toyota's. You might want to consider a Mitsu Strada. They are real workhorses. We have two in our department that has already logged about 60Tkm each in two years time. Laspag nga lang dito sa mga tao ko.

Is there any update from FIREBLADE, Sir? My warranty will expire by November of this year and I have only logged about 19500km in my ODO. I'm trying to use my Innova on a regular basis to accumulate as much mileage as possible.
    Sirs, Thanks to all of you! Chosen Strada 3.2 4X4 GLS Sport Manual. Just waiting for delivery date confirmation!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by wilcats View Post
    guys anu na balita sa TMP re our D4d Problem?

samin kasi hindi na inabutan ng warranty... grabe naman na we have to pay 40k for a fuel pump.. i heard cases pa na napalitan na, pero bumabalik parin. wtf toyota.. booo..
    Mukhang wala na bro.. Talagang ang case dito eh, learned it the hard way na lang.. Let's just avoid buying a toyota anytime soon..

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by timo07 View Post
    Dear brutus01sg, i read in one of the threads (I think it's in the List of D4D woes.....) that the Navara also uses the Infamous "DENSO" brand of supply pump. I just don't know if it is of the same model being used on the Toyota's. You might want to consider a Mitsu Strada. They are real workhorses. We have two in our department that has already logged about 60Tkm each in two years time. Laspag nga lang dito sa mga tao ko.

Is there any update from FIREBLADE, Sir? My warranty will expire by November of this year and I have only logged about 19500km in my ODO. I'm trying to use my Innova on a regular basis to accumulate as much mileage as possible.
    Actually the latest Navara engines come equipped with Bosch common-rail (as per Nissan press release). I'm not sure if the current Navara got Bosch also.

BTW, Strada is equipped with Denso.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    any updates?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    some how toyota is still enjoying it lead,still getting the market..thats why it doesnt care for us,,all they care is to make money,,take money and get it from customers as much as they can..and after sales service that sucks big time.. the problem here is there is no consumer protection program ,thats why they didnt care,, on my case with toyota davao,,its been 10 months now and still the same answeres ,,still waiting for toyota asia pacific to reply,,as i am asking them to replace my fuel pump with or with out warranty,,coz we as customers are not the ones respinsible for having the a fuel supply pump failure,,TOYOTA ARE THE ONES TO BLAME AND SHOULD REPLACE IT NO MATTER WHAT..i think they will only move if we could park a vehicle on every toyota outlet and list the problems we had with our
    d4d..so the public will be much more aware of it.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    That's why so many people who happen to read the news... surf the net... do not buy or hesitate to buy Toyota with D4D engine. Very painful for me... because i save for almost TWO YEARS to have a Hilux 4X4. Almost taking the risk to have one... only thing dissuade me... back reading the forum posting here is Toyota just don't care. Else if all issues is not correct at least they will rebut or have some press release to assured the buying public!

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Ilang taon ba warranty ng innova?

10. Join Date
    May 2009
    xfreemanx,

innova warranty is 3 years or 100k km , which ever is first.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
D4D problem , are you willing to help out and be counted?