New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    si sir fireblade ba yung nakita ko sa TV nun inere yun about sa D4d problem?

pwede ba sumali yun mga nababalak bumili ng diesel engine equipt car? kase pag di kame makabili ng montero, we're considering a diesel innova or fortuner. any age limit?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
    Pm me your number so I may include in my list that I will be forwarding.
    PM sent. Considering there are several already who were forced to replace the supply pump out of warranty, would this campaign benefit these unlucky d4d owners?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by aejhayl17 View Post
    si sir fireblade ba yung nakita ko sa TV nun inere yun about sa D4d problem?

pwede ba sumali yun mga nababalak bumili ng diesel engine equipt car? kase pag di kame makabili ng montero, we're considering a diesel innova or fortuner. any age limit?
    saang channel at kelan ipinalabas? sayang naman hindi ko nakita.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by p_borj View Post
    saang channel at kelan ipinalabas? sayang naman hindi ko nakita.
    Here you go sir.....Yes, that was me....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejLYXmLItoI"]YouTube- Pinoys with Toyotas worried over recalls[/ame]

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by altec View Post
    PM sent. Considering there are several already who were forced to replace the supply pump out of warranty, would this campaign benefit these unlucky d4d owners?

That was part of my agenda and they will seriously look into it. Question is, how do we compensate for those who already paid considering that it is already out of warranty. I cam up with a couple of suggestions though and I am confident that they will listen.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    ironically, our manila group now has 7 units innovas, J, E, G, and V variants. Oldest is 2006 model, latest is 2009 models. And 1 unit 2.5 fortuner. Lahat daw wala pa na experience namamatay ang makina. In Cebu, we just got a new Hilux E. We are really hoping what we are experiencing in our 2005 models are limited to the 1st year batches, maybe sporadically carry over to succeeding years, but not as bad/frequent.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    My latest email to them dated 2.10.2010....

As agreed last Monday, I am forwarding to you a short list of Toyota owners who may have problems or concern with their D4D engine. Please communicate with them through the Customer Service team of TMP. Let me know when it is best to meet up again for a follow through of our first meeting so we may track our progress. Next week is fine by me, we should have accomplished something by then.

More power.

Best,

The attachment contains the name of the owner or handle in the forums, their mobile number , concerns, and boards where it was sourced.

Hope this helps peeps....

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    TMPs reply as of this morning.....

Dear Mr. Fajardo,

I would like to acknowledge the data you sent us, on behalf of ________________________. She is currently attending to an official business out of town.

We kindly take this opportunity to thank you for giving us the chance to meet with you and discuss your concern. We will be coordinating with all the departments concerned and the management. And we will inform you on the progress of our actions accordingly.

Please feel free to communicate with us regarding this matter.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ajOT View Post
    count me in....

I have a 2005 Toyota Innova J D4D M/T
    ajOT - cpn 09173507510 - email: amieljosephOT*yahoo.com

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
    TMPs reply as of this morning.....

Dear Mr. Fajardo,

I would like to acknowledge the data you sent us, on behalf of ________________________. She is currently attending to an official business out of town.

We kindly take this opportunity to thank you for giving us the chance to meet with you and discuss your concern. We will be coordinating with all the departments concerned and the management. And we will inform you on the progress of our actions accordingly.

Please feel free to communicate with us regarding this matter.
    why do i feel like this is not gonna be a happy ending? damn it! if i have know how seriously f-up toyota are we never should have bought our innova.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
D4D problem , are you willing to help out and be counted?