New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by j_dipad View Post
    dalawang rason din ang naiisip ko sayo.
    1. pretending to know all about cars
    2. your treating your car like a queen because you cant afford to buy a new one.
    haha
    respeto sir. meron k nun?
    Hindi eh. Mukha nga talaga wala ka alam sa kotse lalo na sa oto mo.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    2. your treating your car like a queen because you cant afford to buy a new one.
    haha
    I think this is precisely why one can have peace of mind anytime when it comes to driving his car on long trips.

You also learn the most from these experiences of personally keeping your vehicle maintained and taking the time to read the service schedule on the owner's manual (trial and error din actually).

Besides, if one cannot afford to maintain his car properly then he should not own one as it can also be an environment and safety hazard.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by elijahpaul View Post
    Hindi eh. Mukha nga talaga wala ka alam sa kotse lalo na sa oto mo.
    isa din.acting like he knows everything about cars.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    dalawang rason din ang naiisip ko sayo.
    1. pretending to know all about cars
    haha
    BOLANTE!
    Err. What's your point? If you are able to purchase a new car, you can treat it like trash? Be cheap on the parts per se?

Actually, treating your car like a queen, whether you have the means to buy a new one or not, is the PROPER thing to do. Why? Take your experience as an example, natatakot ka ibyahe ng malayuan. See? I have a car similar to yours but I don't go cheap on parts. I CAN travel to Baguio & back without hesitations. I CAN travel whenever I want without having doubts.

And oh btw, if you want to avoid having an infraction or much worse being banned " play safe " & stop TXT/SMS speak.

My lola is mad because lolo replaced her 9th-gen Corolla with a Hyundai Tucson. I undestand her, because the Corolla is really a good vehicle, very dependable, no wonder some people call it the "Japanese Beetle".

However, it's not so easy to see a Corolla being used as taxi in my hometown, because drivers usually prefer to get a Chevrolet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
corolla taxi