New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Sir,

I was told that the front hub/knuck/brake assembly of AE101 aka bigbody will fit / bolt-on to AE92?

TIA,

Carlo

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkplug View Post
    Sir,

I was told that the front hub/knuck/brake assembly of AE101 aka bigbody will fit / bolt-on to AE92?

TIA,

Carlo
    yes sir, it is possible, the underchassis parts of AE101 is almost identical to AE92, even the mitsubishi lancer front brake hub can fit in to the toyota corolla but there are some gaps to fill in the studs of hub.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    OK sir. If I use the AE101 fron hub, will there be no problem with the ball joint and in effect on the alignment?

Thanks for sharing.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkplug View Post
    OK sir. If I use the AE101 fron hub, will there be no problem with the ball joint and in effect on the alignment?

Thanks for sharing.
    there's no any problem to be encounter about the ball joint and wheel alignment when you fit the hub, it just like the same, but check out for the small gaps that may cause minimal noise while driving/running, and also you can also use the parts of toyota corolla lovelife.

--on our corolla taxi we replaced it's original old hub with a hub of a mitsubishi, it runs almost the same but with some minimal noise to be heard because we forgot to secure the tiny gaps.

Corolla 89 - 1992 - AE/EE90