New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Personally I would give a pass on getting Sentra B13s simply because of age. Anyone buying b13s will be looking at a long list of parts of be replaced. It would be cheaper (in the short and medium term) to choose a Sentra B14 model even if they cost more. In the very least, you can buy a B14 that is younger than ten years old.

Of course there are some B13 owners who kept good care of their rides BUT those are exceptions, not the norm.
    Yep! I agree with you on that.

Saka to the threadstarter if I were you I will not buy that car. :-)

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    believe nga arin ako sa mata ni GH, may sa agila.

kung na overhaul na, i would think twice about buying the car, although kudos to the seller for being very honest.

minsan kasi kung lady owned mas maging cautious ka dapat sa pagbili kasi ibig sabihin sakay na lang ng sakay yan, without doing routine check once in a while, baka kaya na overhaul na dahil napabayaan.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    thanks to you all!on 2nd thought, what car would you recommend if I could stretch my budget to 100-150K? -need not be so powerful (ok lang...)-availability of parts including mods-gas consumptionthanks mucho to all!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mykadeem View Post
    thanks to you all!on 2nd thought, what car would you recommend if I could stretch my budget to 100-150K? -need not be so powerful (ok lang...)-availability of parts including mods-gas consumptionthanks mucho to all!
    That would be better as with this you can get a 93 to 96 1300 car like a Corolla, Lancer, Sentra, etc... but do budget an extra 20K to 50K or so for a general service and incidental repairs to the car (which is expected with a second hand).

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mykadeem View Post
    if u can stretch ur budget upto 150k and may sobrang kita kahit papano monthly maybe u can consider getting a bnew car... Alto, getz or picanto.. Alto ok na ok to sobra tipid sa gas mejo tipid rin sa looks.. ung getz naman po ok din.. mas higher ng konti price nia sa alto pero ganda naman ng looks (kaya e2 pinili ko).. picanto masmatipid sa getz ang fc pero for me pambabae ung looks niya... sa bnew po wala kayong iisipin na problema may waranty pa hehehe.. masakit kc sa ulo pag sa inyo pumutok lahat ng sira ng 2nd hand cars pero kung 2nd hand cars po kukunin niyo i advice you to get it sa mga kakilala niyo, yung willing na sabihin ung mga sira ng cars... mahirap na..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Corolla 1.6GL - NOOB needs HELP