New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Sir,

My aunt who stays in the country for no more than 4months is selling her MR2 (converted). It is rarely used due to the above reason and also, because she has 2 more vehicles. It is colored red and plate number ending in "0". I overheard her selling it at 320thou.

I can attest to the fact na may bilis talaga ang MR2 (due to the times I have used it) pag bigla mong tinapakan ay sisikad talaga. Also, I did not encounter any prob with steering.

The car is housed at San Rafael Bulacan (near 8 waves water park) or you can call me at 0922 844-0805

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    ok thnks bro! honestly until now i was looking for a MR2, anyway can you please send me an email with the picture of the car. my email ads is eccabanit*yahoo.com thnk you again bro.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    check ur e-mail later... tnx

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    thank you for the picture! ok bro I already call my uncle yesterday, he told me that i sched nya pag punta dyn sayo asap. anyway I'm almost sure na pag punta niya dyn sayo bitbit na nya yang MR2, kaso sana ako yung makapag drive pauwi sa laguna,nag file din ako ng leave just in case. ok bro! thnks.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Just call me up if your coming.... libre ko kayo ng balot hehe

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    my uncle willy will call you this week i already gave your number or if you want eto yung number nya 09153507378 so pwede mo siya text para ma confirm mo yung schd nya. bro than you ha. sure kukunin ko yan!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
converted MR2is it good to buy?