New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenBlack View Post
    What if you already know the plate number, can you use a temp plate using this number instead?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    ganun nga dapat.

yung iba kasi,
    mas pabor sa kanila ang conduction sticker, because of coding needs.
    heh heh.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenBlack View Post
    What if you already know the plate number, can you use a temp plate using this number instead?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Sabi ng LTO hingi ka dapat ng authorization from them to make your plate using that identified plate number(virtual plate). Sabi nila.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    Sabi ng LTO hingi ka dapat ng authorization from them to make your plate using that identified plate number(virtual plate). Sabi nila.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    nakaka-inis, 'no?
    sila na nga ang may kasalanan at walang mai-abot sa atin na plaka,
    tapos tayo pa raw ang pupunta sa kanila para humingi ng authorization,
    tapos tayo pa magpapagawa nang sarili nating gastos...

dapat ganito.
    sa pag-abot pa lang ng OR CR, dapat ay,
    "heto na rin po ang assigned plate number nyo. bahala na po kayo kung san nyo nais magpagawa nyan. sundan nyo lang po yung disenyong naka-saad."
    Last edited by dr. d; June 24th, 2020 at 11:46 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Reviving the thread, so lumabas na ORCR ko, and it has a plate number indicated, so based on posts here, mukhang mas mabuti pa na iwan ko na lang ung conduction sticker na plate provided by dealer kesa magpagawa ng temporary plate using the indicated plate number at need pa humingi authorization sa LTO. Is this right until now?

Dami kong nakikita na yung flimsy plate lang na bigay ng dealer ang gamit, they don't even put the MV number, parang mas I was sita ito? I checked Lazada for temporary plates and may nag comment na nahuli daw sya ng HPG kasi walang authorization.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Reviving the thread, so lumabas na ORCR ko, and it has a plate number indicated, so based on posts here, mukhang mas mabuti pa na iwan ko na lang ung conduction sticker na plate provided by dealer kesa magpagawa ng temporary plate using the indicated plate number at need pa humingi authorization sa LTO. Is this right until now?

Dami kong nakikita na yung flimsy plate lang na bigay ng dealer ang gamit, they don't even put the MV number, parang mas I was sita ito? I checked Lazada for temporary plates and may nag comment na nahuli daw sya ng HPG kasi walang authorization.
    i am confused.
    some time back, government admitted they couldn't produce the plakas fast enough, and that car owners may make their own makeshift plakas, based on specifications (font type and size).
    have they modified the rules, making it a requirement now that car owner has to get permission to make/have made these temporary plakas?

personally, i would leave the conduction number plates in place,
    para hindi na gumastos o magpakahirap pah.

i saw an online document from kotse ni phil dat khom, dated aug. 2020.
    while the specs for the temporary plates are mentioned, it does not specify requiring a permit from LTO, to make one's temporary plates.
    Last edited by dr. d; November 15th, 2020 at 09:08 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    I googled topics about this and the latest directive was a temporary plate with the conduction sticker number and other formats. Nothing on, what if the, the ORCR has a plate number issued on it.

Although there was a mention that the dealer should only release the vehicle with an orcr, this is not being followed and so you got a flimsy plate with the necessary format and conduction number but empty MV# and issuing office. Pwede ko kaya i-pentel pen na lang ito.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    I googled topics about this and the latest directive was a temporary plate with the conduction sticker number and other formats. Nothing on, what if the, the ORCR has a plate number issued on it.

Although there was a mention that the dealer should only release the vehicle with an orcr, this is not being followed and so you got a flimsy plate with the necessary format and conduction number but empty MV# and issuing office. Pwede ko kaya i-pentel pen na lang ito.
    i think puede ang "ginawa-sa-bahay".
    but one must always see to it that the "temporary plates" are securely attached. it is your duty as car owner.
    meron kasing nag-sound-off dito, that his temporary plates tore off and he was flagged down and penalized for it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12