New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    search the web

meron mga recommended MOTOR OIL for MB and BMW but no officially recommended additives

product promoters namedrop to sell their products

2. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Thank you guys,,,,,,i really appreciate your replies because you just help me save my hard earned money.
    KUDOS TO YOU!!!!!!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    I did tried pertua and autolube but it produced no REMARKABLE results.

Thank you guys,,,,,,i really appreciate your replies because you just help me save my hard earned money.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    I did tried pertua and autolube but it produced no REMARKABLE results.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    poweroil google it a few months back... used by BMW AND MB'S DAW... when i inquired about their product in fb... and i asked why i cant find a single forum or internet site except their site ang sabi sakin im not looking daw!!!! meron ako nakita in german ata yun... i look for videos isa lang ang nakita ko.... an OLD AND DILAPITATED TOyota ang demo car nila.... sabi ko nga akala ko ba sa mb's ang bmw ginagamit yung product nyo? then i ask who is the inventor? ang sabi sakin trade secret daw yun? ha? inventor trade secret? like asking daw the secret ingredient of coke? wtf!! inventor hindi ingredient ang tinatanong ko... then after several questions poweroil block me from posting sa fb nila
    obvious naman it's a pinoy brand

everybody's jumping on the additive bandwagon trying to make money off gullible people

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    just follow recommended oil change interval and use motor oil recommended by the manufacturer and your car will be fine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Compression test; Poweroil.