New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    my company will be issuing a company car to me, the budget is 400k, it should be 2007 model and up, im thinking of a vios or an avanza, could i get a car with that budget, tnx

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    My friend bought 2007 1.5G Avanza(fully loaded) for only 380 * cebu excluded the freight and insurance.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by xda2jojo View Post
    My friend bought 2007 1.5G Avanza(fully loaded) for only 380 * cebu excluded the freight and insurance.
    My office mate had bad experience with Cebu inbound Vios, it turns out to be a hot car according to TMG when he renew the registration.

P400K++ is the correct price for a 2007 model
    Last edited by Mile2; April 18th, 2010 at 07:19 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    you can always check the status of car using this:
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47806

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    You can not always rely on LTO alarms as they are not that really updated though.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Mile2 View Post
    You can not always rely on LTO alarms as they are not that really updated though.
    Could be late, 1 week after ko narenew ang old car ko, doon pa nagtext reply ang LTO ng tamang data.
    almost same as my new car, after 3days lumabas ang license plate, no data found ang lumabas, after a week i tried again, dito na lumabas ang data.
    LTO txt verification can be the basic or initial process na malaman mo ang status ng sasakyan.
    Of course mas updated kung sa LTO & TMG office mismo.
    Taka lang ako sa officemate mo, wala bang clearance from LTO & TMG bago nya kinuha eto.
    What i know, bumili ako ng 2nd hand car with TFV license plate,
    Before ko kinuha ang car, pina cleared ko muna sa TMG office, they check all body/engine number kung tampered and at the same time they check the database kung may alarma eto.

company car