The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    i really like the looks of those land cruisers. lalo na yung monster looks

2. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Flatfender

Are you referring to the 4.2L diesel engine? There're two types- a NA type called HZ and the turbo called 1HD. Both built like tanks if maintained properly.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    ok...well m stl thinking bout selling my benz for that, benz ko is a 2door vintage...pero naghehesitate dn ako kasi my car is very dependable, walang sira tsaka dami na rin inayos sa interior and exterior kaya parang sayang..i just really like those old LC's...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    ^
    Jacob Manlapaz!!?? ikaw ba yung sikat na basketball player ng UP fighting maroons!!?? WOW! penge autograph!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    ako din gusto ko nung lumang land cruisers.. magkano ba ganito na good condition? ill get one if my friend gets one too and sells his old car.. no, he should just junk it..

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    hoy meloto!!! sira ka talaga

7. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    me_jake13, what are you talking about? stop being immature.. off topic ka na ah.. lets talk about land cruisers ok? Im just a fan.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    oi jay uwi ka na, bili k land cruiser na luma pagbalik m ah, tapos ayusin natin.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by jackaroo
    Flatfender

Are you referring to the 4.2L diesel engine? There're two types- a NA type called HZ and the turbo called 1HD. Both built like tanks if maintained properly.
    im really impressed by the performance of the 1hd engine,very powerfull...and also the 1kz-te of the lc70...very reliable and powerfull engine's..
    Last edited by nikko m; September 30th, 2004 at 06:18 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    hmm... yung seats ba sa likod pwedeng gawing facing the front din?? parang uncomfortable eh..

and di ba maingay sa loob? i mean malakas ba road noide pag nasa loob ka since maninipis lang doors, yung body.. parang wrangler naiingayan ako sa loob.. puro bakal..

if ever maingay, ano pwedeng solution dito?

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
comments on the old land cruisers