New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,641
    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by aejhayl17 View Post
    afaik, its located behind the battery. yes, the clutch and brakes share on the fluid reservoir. i assume your car is a vios 1.3 mt
    Me and my dad were actually surprised on where the brake fluid and fluid reservoir of the clutch is located. Grabe, yun pa ata ang mas hassle di hamak kaysa sa safety feature ng vios before starting.. Liit kasi ng engine bay ng vios

  2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    207
    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by aejhayl17 View Post
    afaik, its located behind the battery. yes, the clutch and brakes share on the fluid reservoir. i assume your car is a vios 1.3 mt
    yes its 1.3 E mt.. thanks. will check it...

  3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    181
    #13
    ang mahirap lang sa vios kahit MT hindi na puwede tulakin kapag wala nang battery. pano siya i-kakadyot (sorry for the crass language) kung kailangan nakaapak ka sa clutch para magstart? sana may bypass switch o something.

  4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,057
    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by hitomi View Post
    ang mahirap lang sa vios kahit MT hindi na puwede tulakin kapag wala nang battery. pano siya i-kakadyot (sorry for the crass language) kung kailangan nakaapak ka sa clutch para magstart? sana may bypass switch o something.
    Tama ka pwede ba siya ikadyot kapag na drain ang battery mo?

  5. Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,087
    #15
    A bit ot: is 2006 vios (1st gen mmc), cable type clutch? If not, san ko refill yun fluid?

    Sent from my D5303 using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,253
    #16
    ^ fluid type pa din. They share the same reservoir with the brake fluid

    Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,087
    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    ^ fluid type pa din. They share the same reservoir with the brake fluid

    Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
    thanks bro

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    8
    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    thanks bro
    Thanks sa info.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Clutch ng Vios