New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ken_the_swimmer
    calling all mid sized-SUV clubs our there Xtrail Club Phils will be hosting the 1st Inter SUV Club fun run.

Miting place: West Ave Q.C.
    Where:North Expressway, San Fernando Pampanga
    When:July23,2006
    What:our goal is we can get ideas from each other from different car backgrounds and get more connections on aftermarket parts.

Xtrail has 30 club members as of now.
    we do our fun run monthly.
    for other car clubs whos interested to join the fun run pls contact us.
    for more information pls contact me or "HERC"

we'll be having a mini eb on July 1 sa Macapagal Blvd. we nid 1,2 representative from your club.pm me for more info

Fortuner Club

http://pinoyfortuner.14.forumer.com/...r=asc&start=40

The Fortuner club is also in the process of organizing its own fun run, either on July 15, or 22 or even 29 depeding on the availability of people.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vicoyski View Post
    Kelangan lang may mag-organize...

Since this is a club. Want to ask if you get dizzy when you initially used your fortuner? Did the bumpiness improve?

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by alex3 View Post
    Want to ask if you get dizzy when you initially used your fortuner?
    Never.

Quote Originally Posted by alex3 View Post

Did the bumpiness improve?
    No, but you'll get used to it. Sanayan lang.

Or you can take the expensive route and change your suspensions, tires , and use nitrogen air. It'll cost lots of money with only incremental improvement regarding the bumpiness issue.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    hello everybody.

once again may i ask some tips on how to maintain my FORT 2.7G that is not driven regularly. how often & how long should the car be warmed up, and is driving it around the subdivision for 20 mins once in 2 weeks enough?

thank you again and regards.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by maria View Post
    hello everybody.

once again may i ask some tips on how to maintain my FORT 2.7G that is not driven regularly. how often & how long should the car be warmed up, and is driving it around the subdivision for 20 mins once in 2 weeks enough?

thank you again and regards.
    Please refer to this thread for quicker answers:

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...rs+of+Fortuner

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    hi memphis raines,

i cant find the answers to my question in the thread that you referred.thank you

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    I lost one of my remote keys for my fortuner,since it is very expensive to buy this from our local dealers( price was quoted at 9t per pc. after discount from toyota alabang) i searched e bay and found a listing for" uncut toyota remote keys for 06,07 rav4 and yaris, i noticed that the picture of the keys is exactly thesame as that of my keys so i proceeded to buy it at 159 usd for 2pcs or approx. P3,300 per pc.(delivery is now on its way).Does any of you guys know if the keys i bought will work? The back of the remote keys i bought has the marking:FCC ID: HYQ12BBY but the keys for FORTUNER donot have thesame markings.Please help.Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Club Fortuner?