New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jvnj View Post
    There are several modus such as the "paiihi", using the car (driving around the port or sometimes elsewhere) while the shipping date is still far, using it as pahingahan (palamig sa aircon ), and etc. Though thank God I haven't been victimized (yet ), these were horror stories that happened and experienced before as told by somebody who also happens to be a shipper. Anyway, Your problem might just be a drained battery (and a consumed gas of course) which can be solved by either a recharge or a push start. As mentioned by Lew_Alcindor, save yourself from hassel, better let it go, move on and charge it to experience
    They actually helped me b doing series to my battery and paid my gas worth 600. Since may receipt ako na nag gas up ako worth 600. Ok na ang battery so far

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Great news for you bro, at least they paid for your gas. Sometimes these experiences teaches us a lot of things, and makes us wiser too. Enjoy your ride!

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jvnj View Post
    Great news for you bro, at least they paid for your gas. Sometimes these experiences teaches us a lot of things, and makes us wiser too. Enjoy your ride!
    Thanks bro!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12