New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Thanks mackie for that suggestion papasama nalang ako sa boss ko it seems kakilala nya yung taga QA at GH

also Macky kala ko pareho kayo ni makieboy hahhaa kaya nung nag EB kami sabi diba siyung may APV tapos ngayon may Mz3 na hahaha

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by squala
    While it's true that the test Camry disappointed, it's too harsh for it to be called a lemon right away. These problems are not really major and can be fixed. Yes, Toyota didn't respond well by preparing another unit for the test, but it seems that the the people of C! aren't quite putting their money where their mouths are. Why don't they correct their own blunders first before overstating the defects of others? Try correcting the grammar and spelling (there's a certain program called Word developed more than a decade ago). Rectify the errors in technical specs (e.g. Ford Explorer has 5-speed automatic, not 4).
    :lol:... It's their job to point out manufacturer's blunders... It's our job as readers, to point out theirs.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i think anyone a whole lot of good money on a bnew car deserves a worryfree experience lalo na kung bago at straight from the casa so sa case na yan why would the mag be at fault?..we all know mga amateurs lang sila and contentwise walang kwenta (except for the pics) pero tama lang na ilabas nila ang experience nila sa car that incidentally, is defective..

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    It's their job to point out manufacturer's blunders... It's our job as readers, to point out theirs.
    You're right, I ought to give them a call or send an email.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    :D Power to the people!

I just wish that C! didn't have to do those infomercial style "special" sections... but lately, Top Gear has been doing it, too.

C! is just spread to thin... it's been a problem for years... then they shaped up a bit when TG came out, and now it's starting to show again... having three mags to take care of is not a good thing (C!, Tech&Tuner, EVO) and I wonder how long they can keep up. Top Gear Philippines has only itself to take care of (with less content, too) and it's also struggling... right now TG is at 50% good content, up from maybe 30% when they started. C! is down to 55% from a high of 75% a few years ago. Of course, this is all my opinion, but it's frustrating.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    still nothing beats Toyz for the Boyz for sheer staff and editorial incompetence :bwahaha:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
C! Mag's Lemon Camry V6