Dec 2004
    sana nga thanks 4 the advise

anyway the symptoms are hard to recreate

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by marv0083
    sana nga thanks 4 the advise

anyway the symptoms are hard to recreate
    oo lalo na siguro ang creak sa driver's seat. did u try tighetening them yourself? might do the trick...

see, kahit top-of-the-line brand-new cars di ka nakakasiguro,diba?

what more pa ung nagamit na..or what we call pre-owned/second-hand?

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    And the sad thing is, not everyone is quite knowledgeable or familiar/particular in detecting these kind of defects. This includes me. Therefore there must be a greater number of defects for certain makes and models than what is generally reported in the industry.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    It happens to everyone. Thank god of the two factory defects I got on the Ford, one (alignment) was fixed right away, and the other, no high beam indicator on dash, just doesn't affect me... as the stalk position indicates whether high beams are on or not.

On the Sentra previously, it was the alternator and electricals (that damn steering wheel started puffing smoke once every three or four months after the car turned two... we never did find out what the hell it was), but as that was a fully loaded Exalta assembled in Taiwan of all places, I wasn't surprised.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    A relative of mine just got a Camry 2.4L last weekend. It's going back to the CASA this week because of a vibrating steering at 100kph.

Sounds family eh...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Uh oh, looks like Toyota quality is deteriorating.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    and its not only their (C! mag) camry that has a problem. their previa too has one. but the toyota dealer dismissed it as the owner's fault because they changed the OEM 2-DIN stereo.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    While it's true that the test Camry disappointed, it's too harsh for it to be called a lemon right away. These problems are not really major and can be fixed. Yes, Toyota didn't respond well by preparing another unit for the test, but it seems that the the people of C! aren't quite putting their money where their mouths are. Why don't they correct their own blunders first before overstating the defects of others? Try correcting the grammar and spelling (there's a certain program called Word developed more than a decade ago). Rectify the errors in technical specs (e.g. Ford Explorer has 5-speed automatic, not 4).

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by marv0083
    umm guys meron na ba lemon law? baka yung kotse ko na lemon ehh mazda3 yun na 2.0 liter
    Ang alam ko la pa tayong lemon law..... mas importante daw ang business ng mga local car manufacturers kesa sa consumers

Anyway, iba iba kasi ang definition ng lemon car per state sa US (may iba pa nga na may lemon law sa mga 2nd hand cars) but the most common definition is if the dealership fixed the same problem 3X tapos existing pa den yung problema. Meaning, pede na syang tawaging lemon car pag tatlong beses mo nang dinala sa casa at hindi pa rin nareremedyuhan after your 3rd visit. I would suggest bringing your car to the dealership and have them check your concerns ASAP. Have the problem documented tapos kung talagang ayaw mawala nung problema, magsusulat ka na sa mga people concerned sa Mazda about your car's problems. Minsan kasi nadadaan sa diplomasya..... limited din kasi talaga sa options ang consumers dito sa atin.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
C! Mag's Lemon Camry V6