New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Unlikely... Warranty normally covers factory defects only. Kung kasalanan ng owner di yan kasali... Depende sa scratch kung di malalim baka pwede itouch up paint... Kung malalim, idaan sa insurance...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Minor lang naman. ipapa-touch-up na lang siguro. Any idea how much this would cost in the casa?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    You can even do it on your own kung minor lang. Mga hardware shops sell touch up paint and then you can apply them yourself. The CASA will charge you heftily for something that is minor...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    The car's seller is asking us if it's ok if we would process the Deed of Sale in a different region (specifically in Cebu) because of tax declaration issues. They said they know lawyers there that could assist them with this.

Is this a cause for concern? Is there any problem of having a car with a deed of sale from a different region from where you're at?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    There shouldn't be a problem, I have a Baguio resident bought my car previously and deed of sale is here in Quezon City...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Have another question guys.

Here are the requirements for Ownership Transfer sa LTO:
    ================
    1. Original Certificate of Registration (CR) and latest original Official Receipt (OR) of payment
    2. Original Deed of Sale of the Motor Vehicle
    3. Clearance from Philippine National Police-Traffic Management Group (PNP-TMG)
    4. Endorsement from the Insurance Company to the New Owner
    5. Actual inspection of MV with duly accomplished MVIR
    6. Confirmation of CR/OR (Cir-91-137) if issued by other LTO Agency
    7. Taxpayer's Identification Number (TIN)
    ================

My concern is #6, which I highlighted in red. The car was registered in a different LTO from my current location, therefore I need this Confirmation document.

I was wondering if this document can be acquired via an LTO-to-LTO coordination, or do I have to go the different LTO office (which by the way is not near my location) to get one?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Buying a 2nd hand 2008 Toyota Yaris 1.5 M/T