New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I'd go ballistic if that happened to my car. They better give compensation and a service car to the owners during repair. I guess if that happened in a first world country e they can demand for a replacement.

Gusto ko pa naman sa auto ko no major body repair. Nung bata ako when buying or selling cars e owners took pride in "walang masilya yan" hahaha. Tinutuktok pa yung katawan to find out bumigay ang kisame sa toyota luisita tarlac.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Baligtad sa mga tao sa isang probinsiya riyan sa south....

Aba e tinuktok nga ang katawan ng sasakyan,- at sinabing "lata" lang raw pala....

Gusto pala ay maraming masilya para raw kung mabunggo,- makapal at hindi kaagad-agad mayuyupi...

Lint3k,- tawanan na lang kami,- seryoso ang mama e....

2. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Pag ganun ba, they only shoulder repair costs as the compensation? Or can you claim more? Kasi hindi ba may factor din yun its.. just not the same car anymore. Even if you repair it, its not like they replaced the chassis.. its just filler + putty + paint.. so there must be some form of compensation aside from repair to make up for the fact that your car is no longer in its original state??

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by leevanf View Post
    Pag ganun ba, they only shoulder repair costs as the compensation? Or can you claim more? Kasi hindi ba may factor din yun its.. just not the same car anymore. Even if you repair it, its not like they replaced the chassis.. its just filler + putty + paint.. so there must be some form of compensation aside from repair to make up for the fact that your car is no longer in its original state??
    if it will not affect the longevity, functionality, comfort, and overall product quality of the car, why ask for additional compensation?
    but if the car looks like it came from kindergarten art class after the repair, then there is cause for complaint.
    as my favorite lawyer says, "it's not the same car anymore? prove it!"

but you can try claiming for the in-convenience of having to take public transport while vehicle is being repaired... good luck.

my opinion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12