New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    If its going to be your one and only car, I'd take the Altis. Its bigger, which should have a more relaxing ride. But if you already have a 1.6 liter or bigger car, I'd take the smaller, easier to park, and more economical Vios as a 2nd car.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    altis na dude. we own an altis and sometimes i drive my friend's vios. if youre 5'8" pataas ang sikip sa loob

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Depends on what you're after. Altis is bigger but not that much. Fuel economy isn't that good and engine performance is sluggish for the 1.6 J or G.

The Vios is a very responsive car, performance wise. Quite small but the Altis isn't much bigger. Lengthwise, the Vios is about 90% the length of the Altis. but the vios is only about 80% of the width of the Altis.

Porma isn't really an issue as both look good at stock and are easy to dress up. However, both cars are so common. Never get a silver vios as there are so many of them on the road.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Go for a brand new Vios! Iba siempre kapag brand new ang drive mo! Pareho naman Toyota! Feeling ko, malapit na mag palit ng model ang Corolla, lumabas na ang 2005 Corolla sa ibang bansa.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    VIOS! iba ang bago sa 2nd hand, baka marami pang hidden defects atsaka la nang warranty.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Vios din unless the altis is still very "new"

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    2nd Altis man, choose a Brad Pitt rather than Britney Spears. :car:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nothing beats a brandnew spanking car....iba pa din ang brand new..

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    never mind britney and brad pitt! get what suits you na lang! choice mo na talaga yan! :D

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IMHO
    kung binata, medyo slim Vios, pero i've driven it (am 5'10" w/ beerbelly) its ok, fun to drive, ang sarap sa singitan. Ayaw mo nun masikip sa front, you gotta rub the arms of your chick :D pero di naman gaano, you gonna get used to it.
    Mas madali pa pormahan

kung may pamilya or plan to be w/ your lola or lolo often, get the Altis, be sure na fresh and walang tama.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
brand new vios or 2nd hand altis???