Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    we are actually getting our new light blue vios 1.3 E MT tom :D

i asked our SA... he said the 2010 models now have aircon filters

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    ^^^ congrats on your purchase!

post pics kaagad once dumating na new vios mo.

maganda yung facelift ng vios. medyo may resemblance na talaga sa camry esp yung grille. di ko lang type is yung design ng rims sa G variant. medyo naliliitan ako at medyo common na yung design unlike sa city E.

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    hays ang hirap pala maghanap ng car..

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    at that price, its a good buy. matic = easier drive. small car and engine = great FC. toyota = great resale value.

pero kung ako bibili, ill go for altis e or honda city matic. tiis lang muna para mabili ko gusto ko.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    sir i suggest you get the 2010 mitsubishi lancer cedia GLS CVT (facelift) at 748K value for money to. full safety features bigger engine and CVT AT smooth transmission. you could get discounts pa and freebies. just visit mitsubishi dealer for test drive then test drive mo rin vios 1.3AT see the difference tapos i feel mo push its limits kung ano yung na satisfy sayo yun kunin mo. hope this helps

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    for 30k to 40k more, i'd get the 1.5L yaris A/T or maybe even a 1.5L suzuki swift A/T.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    ang liit nang binigay mong options yaris luggage compartment sucks my aunt even sold her's for the 09jazz better go with the lancer or 09 city

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Well true that Yaris luggage space sucks but its way more fun to toss around than the old Lancer (why does Mitsubishi continue to sell old cars and price them in the subcompact segment rather than bring a TRUE subcompact like the Colt) and the City... Iba pa rin ang fun ng hatchbacks, mas youthful unlike the old Lancer mukang pang tatay...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Well true that Yaris luggage space sucks but its way more fun to toss around than the old Lancer (why does Mitsubishi continue to sell old cars and price them in the subcompact segment rather than bring a TRUE subcompact like the Colt) and the City... Iba pa rin ang fun ng hatchbacks, mas youthful unlike the old Lancer mukang pang tatay...

OUCH! that hurts. IMHO, Ok pa rin naman ang old body lancer. Also, the last model would have the options in the later model standardized. (ralliart grille, black interior and steering wheel design). Also, the Colt wouldn't make it here due to importation tax (CBU from japan). "more fun to toss around than the old Lancer", try driving one first and I think you'll think twice.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Driven one na po before, I own a Yaris myself mas masarap talaga ang driving mechanics ng hatchback than sedans... Of course no need to mention the TRUE SUBCOMPACTS have better fuel mileage than the compacts of old...

Basta sakin if you go Lancer get the EX, kung di mo kaya mag subcompact ka na lang (bahala ka kung hatchback or sedan, its a matter of preference) than getting a supposedly phased out compact. Only in the Philippines were car makers continue to sell old models (Mitsubishi sells the old Lancer, L300 (gasp) and Adventure; Isuzu sells the Crosswind; Nissan the old Sentra and Suzuki the old Alto despite the availability of the new Alto or Celerio as they like to call it), pag nasa US sila at ginawa nila yan yari sila sa market. Shows the immaturity of the industry here...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
BNEW Vios 1.3E A/T 720k good buy?