New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    sir mda thanks,

ganon pala yung kay seat mate yup ayaw ko actually yung leather seat cover na madikit sa katawan, lalo na when you adjust parang ang bigat dahil may resistance, wala po bang ibang klaseng seat cover si seat mate?

about the ionizer, sir san nakakabili nito? mawawala ba yung amoy? di naman sya actually matapang na amoy, may slight hint lang.

thanks!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    I don't think they have other kinds of seat covers. Sabi ng ibang tao, leder interia daw or boy chincuanco do good jobs din with regards to the seat covers. They *might* use different material so you can try there. Mas malapit lang kasi yung seatmate sa amin and I don't really mind the sticky-ish seatcovers kaya ok lang.

Bought my ionizer at concorde. Mga 500PHP. I'm sure there are cheaper/better units out there. There's a slight neutral-ish smell and sound that is produced when you actually plug it into the power socket.

Nung nawala na yung smell (di ko ma remove prior), tinanggal ko na. Didn't like the high pitched (but generally inaudible) sound. Plus di ko rin masyadong gusto yung smell kahit hindi naman mabaho per se.

Removed the food-smell na naiwan sa car for months kahit I've aired out the car na several times.

You might have to try something stronger though, since mas matapang ata amoy ng yosi.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    sir mda thanks, will check leder interia, I don't know boy chincuanco kasi and how to get in touch with him.

thanks for the info din about the ionizers will go to concorde and check it out!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    mga sir question lang,

may nabibili bang antenna na mas maiksi kesa dun sa nakakabit sa RAV4? Palagi kasing tumatama sa basement parking na pinaparkan ko araw araw, di magtatagal masisira lang. Masyado kasing mahaba.

sample pic:

thanks!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Some people I know just remove theirs (they drive vios, other cars with similar antennas). Not sure if the Rav's antenna is removable.

Nananakaw din daw kasi lalo kapag screw type.

Hindi naman daw noticeably humihina yung FM reception (maybe unless you do out of town trips often).

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Boy Chicuancos is in Cubao Auto Centro (is it still there?).

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    yes sir I believe it's screw type, I'll try to remove it and check the reception kung ok parin. thanks sir.

one more question sir, yung mga rear view camera na naka attach sa license plate, ninanakaw din po ba yung mga yun?

thanks!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
bnew altis or 2nd hand rav4 - need advice