New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by preno View Post
    With this budget, anong year model/variant ng Innova ang ok? Planning to get Diesel AT sana.
    Dr d is right, chances are... Gas variant MT, with your budget.

Up your budget a bit if you want a diesel. It will be well worth it.

Innova is like a tank, it's "bullet proofed". My 2014 Innova is a Grab car. At 150t kms, driven 12-16hrs a day... The only things I've replaced are the clutch kit, brake pads, rotor disc's, timing belt... I haven't owned any other car as durable as my "Inna".

To boot, the Innova is more fuel efficient than my Accent Diesels

I just bought 2 2019s this week.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by SidCoronel View Post

Innova is like a tank, it's "bullet proofed". My 2014 Innova is a Grab car. At 150t kms, driven 12-16hrs a day... The only things I've replaced are the clutch kit, brake pads, rotor disc's, timing belt... I haven't owned any other car as durable as my "Inna".

Malaki ba difference ng fuel efficiency ng accent diesel and innova 2kd?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepcare View Post
    Malaki ba difference ng fuel efficiency ng accent diesel and innova 2kd?
    Innova P500-600/day
    Accent P700-800/day

Both 180-250km, 14-16hrs drive per day

Ergo, if Grab use... Very significant. Not so if private use as you won't really "feel" the difference with like 20km trips to and from residence and office.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Innova P500-600/day
    Accent P700-800/day

Both 180-250km, 14-16hrs drive per day

Ergo, if Grab use... Very significant. Not so if private use as you won't really "feel" the difference with like 20km trips to and from residence and office.
    Ang laki pala ng difference kahit sabihin na 200 a day yung difference kapag ganyan katagal yung engine operation. All along akala ko mas fuel efficient parin accent diesel due to its smaller engine then stuck pa sa traffic..

BTT: Usually nakikita ko 400k budget is gas engine talaga. Our company sold our previous family-owned innova (2006 d4d mt) for 250k. Sa lagay na yan kakapalit lang brand new injectors and replaced yung clutch system (all original). Selling it na palugi kasi yung body panels hindi na masyadong maganda.

5. Join Date
    May 2006

innova was first introduced in 2005... that time i decided to take the gas variant coz gas and diesel price difference is only 3 pesos.
    sold it after 12 years with no issues... neighbor ko rin yung bumili at di na tinawaran sa presyong 350k iirc.
    so true that innova is built to last... but my next toyota might be the grandia tourer or SG whichever come first

Sent from my SM-A710Y using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12