New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    1989 corolla pa din! like what silver_corolla said its a classic and cool car with alot of juice! sturdy pa and body compared sa mga bagong parang aluminum can ng coca-cola... =) konting ayos, ayos na and di nakakahinayang compared to buying a new car and fixing it up pa... the new cars now adays aren't that appealing to me anymore...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Originally posted by silver_corolla
    1.6 GL 90 pa rin... classic na classic ang dating hindi nakakasawang tingnan. lakas din ng hatak.. nangiiwan ng SUV's sa NLEX lalo na yung Ford Everest (he eat my corolla's dust!! :D).. Parang seksing babae..sarap bihisan (i-mods)... hehe.... hindi ba obvious pagka-bias?
    Hehe medyo obvious kasi nagcompare ka rin lang, not of the same class pa. Generally, SUVs aren't as agile as compact sports car, tapos diesel pa yung SUV.........anti-ford ka ha :bwahaha:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    AE101

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    AE101 din ako.. first car ko.. matic pa.. tapos plate ko 111.hehehe.. kaso may nangyaring mishaf kaya benta agad then lancer na itlogn a

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I like the AE101. Boring as a bread box but gets the job done.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Um... ah... Altis? Because it's new.

AE111. Because that's what I have.

AE101. Because it's bigger than the last one.

AE92, the all power one. It's light and has lots of JDM stuff you can get.

Certainly have had the pleasure of driving each. I'd say they're all okay, and each is an improvement over the last one. But the AE111 did look smaller and the design wasn't very appealing when it came out.
    Last edited by the_wildthing; October 9th, 2004 at 09:27 AM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    top 3 ko are:

1. ae111 (euro type 2 ha..first time i saw one sobrang nagwapouhan ako)
    2. ae101 na us version..simple lines make it vyutipul
    3. ae86 mainly because of initial D..crude but rude..made me want one..tapos sa likod pa ni mr.Blue sa custom car show ae86..wowowowow!
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Originally posted by wickedjayjay
    1989 corolla pa din! like what silver_corolla said its a classic and cool car with alot of juice! sturdy pa and body compared sa mga bagong parang aluminum can ng coca-cola... =) konting ayos, ayos na and di nakakahinayang compared to buying a new car and fixing it up pa... the new cars now adays aren't that appealing to me anymore...
    :toast: wickedjayjay!!! :D so do you also have this kind of corolla?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by 109
    Hehe medyo obvious kasi nagcompare ka rin lang, not of the same class pa. Generally, SUVs aren't as agile as compact sports car, tapos diesel pa yung SUV.........anti-ford ka ha :bwahaha:
    yup... comparing it against a mid-size diesel-powered SUV isn't fair.

how about a compact gasoline-powered SUV? :D

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    AE92 pa rin!!! very fuel efficient at tama lang power (kung di overloaded hehehehe)

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
The Best Toyota Corolla