New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Black for me...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    is it a good idea to buy corolla altis 1.6E against vios 1.5G in terms of features? I dont know anything about cars, what i know is that halos magkalapit lang ang presyo nila. Im a newbie here, i'd greatly appreciate your input. Thanks in advance!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by rovee View Post
    is it a good idea to buy corolla altis 1.6E against vios 1.5G in terms of features? I dont know anything about cars, what i know is that halos magkalapit lang ang presyo nila. Im a newbie here, i'd greatly appreciate your input. Thanks in advance!
    in terms of features, the Vios wins hands down. features of a low-end Altis is no match for the high-end, top-of-the-line Vios. but comfort-wise, Altis it is!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    ^^ i agree, but my mother said 1.6 engine (?) is better than 1.5 engine (?). Is this true?

I tried comparing the features i got from the internet, based sa naintindihan ko, mas marami ngang features ang vios 1.5 kesa sa altis 1.6

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    ^^^ what's good about the Vios' 1.5 engine is its fuel efficiency although there's not much of a difference between the Altis' 1.6 engine. i think they will only differ by 1 to 2 km/l.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    you may want to read the rest of the column from top gear ph online. it's about three toyotas: vios 1.5g, vios 1.5s and altis 1.6g. it may help you decide on what car to buy.

from http://www.topgear.com.ph/features/c...-three-toyotas
    If city driving is your primary use, the Vios in S or G variants get my vote. The added safety benefits (dual airbags and ABS 4-disc brakes) are a bonus.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    thanks so much for your inputs LeOxe! Your inputs are great and very informative!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    for me its the ALTIS series, may dating...looks like a luxury car

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vhanz82 View Post
    Mag sir!!! I have a Big Body 94 corolla XL white color. for me the best ang Big body. 1.3 engine naka oversize piston naka LG 17" gun metal color mags na. yun nga lang napapa bayaan ko na... nag uumpisa ng kalawangin yung roof... But I'm planning to repaint it sa summer.. ano po ba magandang color sa corolla?
    If I were to choose, i will select colors from its high end series,say for your corolla 1.3,repaint it with colors available in the 1.6 series.By this your car will look good but not necessarily "obviously" repainted, moreso it will become a 1.6 look.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by LeOxe View Post
    in terms of features, the Vios wins hands down. features of a low-end Altis is no match for the high-end, top-of-the-line Vios. but comfort-wise, Altis it is!
    You will enjoy the respect of driving an Altis as compared to Vios.Take it from me, I drive one.

The Best Toyota Corolla