New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    the best corolla( for me is the ae101, aka bigbody. you can see a lot of these everyday,from xl taxis to gli's with 4agzes. it has a body that would never be outdated, an ever reliable and fuel efficient Fuel injected engine (GLI) and a build quality the outdoes almost everything in its class. This is probably the reason why it still has a commanding resale value and yet still considered a good buy.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Well said, techsupporter! The 101 is probably still the best Corolla ever made, being the last to feature independent rear suspension (Altises have cheap beam axles already). It also had remarkable crash results during its time. It is indeed rock-solid and will theoretically run forever if regularly maintained. The latest Corollas have also lost sportiness being taller, so the 101 is pretty much the just-right Toyota.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    bka meron kang alam 2nd hand toyota corolla pls email me bevz11_greyz*yahoo.com. thanks

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    mga ser magkano po ba nag vios ngayon?gusto namin kumuha ng bro ko ng mga 4 vios eh pano kaya ang financing quote nya?min dp at mahirap po bang humanap ng franchise since di na yata naglalabas ang ltfrb.tulong na man po mga ser.i would appreciate any inputs form you guys.thank you in advance.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by techsupporter View Post
    the best corolla( for me is the ae101, aka bigbody. you can see a lot of these everyday,from xl taxis to gli's with 4agzes. it has a body that would never be outdated, an ever reliable and fuel efficient Fuel injected engine (GLI) and a build quality the outdoes almost everything in its class. This is probably the reason why it still has a commanding resale value and yet still considered a good buy.

mga sir, whats ae101? and whats "afaik", "imo" or "imho"? i have a 96 gli matic is it ae101?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Ganda ng 2 door na DX! I wanted to buy one before pero wala lang budget, hehehe

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Yup okey yung 1980 Toyota corolla liftback DX 1.6 liter engine ( 2T engine nya ) yung sumunod na model e 4K na yung engine,
    umabot ng 12 years, 1992 bago nabenta ng erpat ko ;aircon parts palang ang nagkaproblem dun; yung engine di pa na overhaul then me rust nabuo sa harap ng left and right fender.
    I think mas mukha tong sporty than yung 4 door sedan na model nya

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    i loved the E20 , it was still in RWD and it looks so nostalgic. It might be underpowered pero that care reminded me so much of the 70s.

The most reliable is the AE101. No wonder it has been used as taxis. Mura parts at matagal bago masira. Yung AE101 rin yung first car na inoverhaul ko sa automechanics school kaya memorable tlga cya

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    ae101 for me

The Best Toyota Corolla