New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Makakabili ka na ng trail toy sa cost ng repaint nila. Hehe

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Just realized that the car is still mortgaged - means that I need to get it repaired at the casa right? Hmmm, anyone have any experience with Toyota Makati, with regards to paint and bodywork? Otherwise I'll be taking it to Toyota Pasig.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by umi001 View Post
    Just realized that the car is still mortgaged - means that I need to get it repaired at the casa right? Hmmm, anyone have any experience with Toyota Makati, with regards to paint and bodywork? Otherwise I'll be taking it to Toyota Pasig.
    Not really needed at the CASA. As long as its accredited by the insurer, walang problem iyan. The bank accredits the insurer that you use anyway so it follows down the line.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    up ko lang to.. any experience with Toyota BGC? a friend who is in sales says naman na okay ang gawa nila and nakukuha yung paint thou ang concern ko is gagawin daw sa Pasig yung car

im thinking of just bringing my car to Pasig instead since okay naman ang feedback

5. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Nagrepair with repaint ng dent and scratches ako sa Toyota BGC. Paginspect ko sa unit, may bagong scratches on other places, so di ko pinarelease yung kotse, pinarework ko na rin agad.

Anyone had the same situation?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Not to dissuade you but I would rather go to a real paint and body shop than the casa. It's just like choosing where to eat. A resto/food establishment that is in the business of selling food or the school/office canteen where selling food is not really their priority?

Let's wait for the others to chime in.
    an additional input and to support Otep's post.
    all casa's outsource their painting job to regular paint and body shops.
    you know why? its not business plausible for the casa to maintain such services....

kaya pumapatong pa sila dyan, mas mapapamahal ka.

some info also..... honda, i think charges 5k per panel.... eh sa labas, 2.5k lang per panel eh.
    subaru charges 8k per panel.
    toyota charges 4k per panel.

so dumirecho ka na sa real body paint shop where you can get their service cheaper and mas experto sila.
    no sense din naman sabihin na casa maintained ang paint ng oto mo eh.
    just make sure na reputable yung shop na mapupuntahan mo.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just added info, one of Tsikoteers (lui) was recently promoted to run Toyota Paint and Body at Toyota Otis. If you must have it done at the dealership, he might be worth visiting. Louie Lim po siya in real life and I saw him during a visit at the said dealership. Binigyan din ako ng tour ng facilities nila.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    [QUOTE=OTEP;1902038]I scratched and bent my bumper pf my yota two days ago. Dropped off at mang cario at 8am. Work was done before 2pm. Pit stop paint job. Hehe.

San po si Mang Cario? Magkano inabot nung repair?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Best Toyota Casa for Bodywork and Paint