New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    i drive a 2005 altis E a/t casa maintained. The car runs very smooth. the only problem is braking at 90kph above steering wheel starts to wiggle or vibrate. I heard that sakit talaga ng alits un sumting dat has to do with the brake rotors.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by zcc_DLS View Post
    i drive a 2005 altis E a/t casa maintained. The car runs very smooth. the only problem is braking at 90kph above steering wheel starts to wiggle or vibrate. I heard that sakit talaga ng alits un sumting dat has to do with the brake rotors.
    If that's the problem then the rotors are warped or the pads can be uneven.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    My sister's ZZE121 Altis 1.6G developed a problem with its power steering vane pump. It probably developed a leak; the steering effort gradually increased on the car. We took care of it at the 45,000 km PMS along with a leaking rear damper.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    samin is yung windows .. nagsibagsakan pag dinaan sa lubak ..
    also pala: weak rear suspension ..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Type 100 View Post
    My sister's ZZE121 Altis 1.6G developed a problem with its power steering vane pump. It probably developed a leak; the steering effort gradually increased on the car. We took care of it at the 45,000 km PMS along with a leaking rear damper.
    Was it a warranty job?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    sir vinj ano po ung warped ung rotors?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by zcc_DLS View Post
    sir vinj ano po ung warped ung rotors?
    The brake disks are not even anymore.

8. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by pacman123 View Post
    2003 altis E. 38,000km.
    Having some problem now, i just finished my 40thou km checkup on Toyota pasong tamo and they found out that i need replace my serpentine belt or drive belt because of some crack, so they replaced it. Then i have problem also with my aircon and then they found out the my evaporator has a leak, so i need to change it. so finally everything is ok.by the way all my maintenance are done in the casa and during those years since i bought my altis my route is just pasay-makati and sometimes out of town. the problem occured just now, 5 days after the maintenance, i noticed the other day that when i start the car there's a weird blinking of abs indicator light and handbrake indcator light accompanied by a hard starting sound, which is weird bec before my 40thou check, its a one-click start car. they just now when i'm about to go home i start the car and it doesnt start anymore with the weird sound now the engine light indicator blinking while trying to start. what do u think is the problem? im so pissed bec after paying 35,000 with my maintenance there's seem to be another problem again. actually i told the service advisor this morning about the weird starting of my car and she said that its under 15days workmanship and i suppose to bring it tom, but now its busted. any expert opinion here. thanks
    Bro same problem with my altis please advise kung anu ginawa mo to resolve this issue?

thanks in advance

9. Join Date
    May 2008
    Hi Guys,

I am new in cars and we are about to buy an Altis 1.6G. Any advise on what to expect performance wise?

Ano po pala mga freebies when you bought your car?

Thanks

10. Join Date
    May 2008
    [quote=ervinnash;1072642]Bro same problem with my altis please advise kung anu ginawa mo to resolve this issue?

gudday to all !!!

Sir/mam, new member po ako d2 sa tsikot. com, hope maka contribute ako sa mga discussion.

pacman123, i read na nag pa 40t km check up ka, den after ilang days, nag hard starting, i advise u to bring back d car at the casa, i think the fuel filter o-ring is not properly fix, there is no fuel flow continuity. pinapalitan kc yang fuel filter every 40t km and pwede mo rin pacheck ang charging system nya lalo na yung alternator & battery.

regarding naman sa ABS indicate, yung mga sensor nyan sa brakes, need to clean lang po yan. Toyota casa has the expertise regarding that problem.

Hope it can help you.. tnx..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
ALTIS owners ( post your probs & FC)