New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    mine is an altis 1.6e mt got it last march 31 '07

mods: 17" rim with 215/45R17 tires; trd bodykits; leather seatcover by seatmate; trd chrome emblem (tinanggal ko yung 1.6e emblem at dun nilagay yung trd emblem); motolite excel 2sm battery; seps, sub and amp; narva all weather hb4 and h3 bulb; bosch europa horn

try to check this website for more mods and discussions about altis: www.altisclubzz.com/

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Hi Guys!

Sorry for posting this here but I just thought of inviting you to a Focus Group Discussion. I am part of a research team and we are currently doing a study on different car brands. One of them is the Toyota Altis.

The individuals who qualify for the FGD are those who decided to purchase a Toyota Altis. The FGD will be in Starbucks Silvercity cor. Julia Vargas and C-5. Please let me know if you're interested so I can get in touch with you for further details.

We also need participants for other car brands such as:Toyota Camry, Honda Civic, Honda Accord and Honda CR-V.

Just a thought, this can also be one of your EB events. We can, however, only accommodate five people per car brand for the FGD.

The schedule is:

January 20, 1-3PM and 4-6PM
    January 26, 9-11AM, 1-3PM and 4-6PM
    January 27, 9-11AM, 1-3PM and 4-6PM.

Participants will be given a small cash token of PhP500.00 plus coffee.

Please let me know if you are interested so I can get in touch with you.

Thank you very much.

Yammie Tolentino

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kotseng_puti View Post
    Hi Guys!

Sorry for posting this here but I just thought of inviting you to a Focus Group Discussion. I am part of a research team and we are currently doing a study on different car brands. One of them is the Toyota Altis.

The individuals who qualify for the FGD are those who decided to purchase a Toyota Altis. The FGD will be in Starbucks Silvercity cor. Julia Vargas and C-5. Please let me know if you're interested so I can get in touch with you for further details.

We also need participants for other car brands such as:Toyota Camry, Honda Civic, Honda Accord and Honda CR-V.

Just a thought, this can also be one of your EB events. We can, however, only accommodate five people per car brand for the FGD.

The schedule is:

January 20, 1-3PM and 4-6PM
    January 26, 9-11AM, 1-3PM and 4-6PM
    January 27, 9-11AM, 1-3PM and 4-6PM.

Participants will be given a small cash token of PhP500.00 plus coffee.

Please let me know if you are interested so I can get in touch with you.

Thank you very much.

Yammie Tolentino
    Just got a 2nd hand 2002 Altis 1.6E A/T Thur last week. I am not sure if I can contribute.
    Last edited by meledson; January 17th, 2008 at 06:41 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by meledson View Post
    Just got a 2nd hand 2002 Altis 1.6E A/T Thur last week. I am not sure if I can contribute.
    Oh, that fine! What we actually need are people who decided to buy an Altis. Your input will be greatly appreciated by the team. Please let me know if you can make it.

Thank you very much!

Yammie

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    2003 altis E. 38,000km.
    Having some problem now, i just finished my 40thou km checkup on Toyota pasong tamo and they found out that i need replace my serpentine belt or drive belt because of some crack, so they replaced it. Then i have problem also with my aircon and then they found out the my evaporator has a leak, so i need to change it. so finally everything is ok.by the way all my maintenance are done in the casa and during those years since i bought my altis my route is just pasay-makati and sometimes out of town. the problem occured just now, 5 days after the maintenance, i noticed the other day that when i start the car there's a weird blinking of abs indicator light and handbrake indcator light accompanied by a hard starting sound, which is weird bec before my 40thou check, its a one-click start car. they just now when i'm about to go home i start the car and it doesnt start anymore with the weird sound now the engine light indicator blinking while trying to start. what do u think is the problem? im so pissed bec after paying 35,000 with my maintenance there's seem to be another problem again. actually i told the service advisor this morning about the weird starting of my car and she said that its under 15days workmanship and i suppose to bring it tom, but now its busted. any expert opinion here. thanks

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    hi guys!

im an old owner of a 2002 altis 1.8g it took me almost 6 years bago ko siya i let go!god namiss ko tuloy altis namin.para sakin wala naman po naging major problem ung altis namin inalagaan lang po namin sa casa.FC is a bit high though pero its okay kasi lage kme highway driving eh.but i can say na its engine despite the automatic transmission is ok masarap siya ihataw esp sa Nlex.i remember my topspeed is 180kph kaya pa sana kaso naubusan ako ng daan.

BTW,80k kms na siya nung binenta ko.nabenta ko pa sya ng 400k.hehe

sana nakatulong to.TNX.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    mine is 2005 1.8 G
    smooth ang ride
    pero yung window may problems pati ung mga rubber sealant!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    hi to all owners of corolla altis good news meron ako dito manual for us mga owner ng toyota altis contains all information regarding our car..contains from how to remove,where is the location?troublesooting,diagrams and many more just contact me or email me so i can send this out to you..kayo na bahala sa akin heheheh

9. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    sorry po OT, pero magkano po kaya market value 2005 Altis E 20T mileage? may nakita ko kanina for sale, hindi ko makalimutan.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by H1Tman View Post
    sorry po OT, pero magkano po kaya market value 2005 Altis E 20T mileage? may nakita ko kanina for sale, hindi ko makalimutan.

bro 550-600

naka kuha ako last year august 05 model na 1.8G fresh for only 600t..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
ALTIS owners ( post your probs & FC)