New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Hi Ayudah, go to dubshop, they have nice looking mags there, but the downside is, it so EXPENSIVE!

Anyways, pics naman ng altis mo......

17" rims will do, and 1.5" drop is fine, anyways, whats the color of your car? if it's black then the gun metal rims with polished lip will look good

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Hey dude congrats in your new ride. I know how it feels to have your first car, and wanted to put all that "mods" to look cool

But easy on spending. Unahin mo munang ipacheck ang condition ng makina , transmission, pang-ilalim ng sasakyan. Try mo dalhin sa casa or reputable shop (not rapide please) tapos pa check mo. Get second opinion kung binigayan ka ng malaking quote on repairs or replacements.

Yang mga pa-porma later na yan. Porma ka nga kalampagin naman or ititirik ka sa daan, diba mas nakakahiya?

Or better yet stay out of those "ricey" mods and just keep your ride in top condition and that is something to be proud off!

Just my opinion

3. Join Date
    May 2008
    alam mo kung ako sau wag mo na lagyan ng kung anu anu pang upgrades yan...mas maganda kpag all stock lang ang sasakyan

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    ayudah: if gusto mo talaga ng upgrade, i would suggest na rims lang muna ang change para clean look ang altis mo.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    17" chrome with 215/50 or 225/45 would be great.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Altis 1.8g 2002 model