New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by amir1223 View Post
    hi there....can you guys help me in finalizing which car to buy?i'm choosing between an innova j gas vs altis 1.6E?do u guys have an idea which of the 2 performs better in terms of maintenance, fuel efficiency & resale value?thanks..

The fuel efficiency of the innova gas will be much lower than with the altis 1.6L. If you want to save money on gas, the altis is the better option. But if you plan to convert the innova to Auto-LPG, the innova can be cheap to fuel up (but you can do the same thing to the Altis).

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    hi there....can you guys help me in finalizing which car to buy?i'm choosing between an innova j gas vs altis 1.6E?do u guys have an idea which of the 2 performs better in terms of maintenance, fuel efficiency & resale value?thanks..
    imho, in terms of:
    maintenance: both of them would be at par with each other. altis and innova are common as compared to a camry
    fuel efficiency: altis is way better than an innova gas. the altis' body is much lighter and the cabin space is much lesser thus lesser engine load for the aircon
    resale value: i think altis has a better resale value than an innova because the innova is classified as a utility vehicle. also, if you're having hard time selling your altis at a high price, just bring it to cagayan de oro, altis' prices there are high because of the demand

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Depends on your needs. If you do not need the extra seat, definitely better option yung Altis. Ganda pa pormahan.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    In my opinion, it depends if you need the cargo space and/or extra people carrying capacity. If so, Innova. If not, Altis. Yes, the Altis will probably be less bare and will have a bit more creature comforts, but somehow these can be added-on. What you won't have is that extra row or the cargo space.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    ganun ba?which toyota outlet kaya yun?may nagsabi din kasi sa kin na yung 2011 innova j is may power features na rin..kaso dun sa napagtanungan kong Toyota outlet,wala pa...thanks!
    I have yet to see an Innova J model w/ power features (doorlocks, windows, etc..). (e di Innova E na yun!) Better confirm this w/ the SA chief kung meron nga lalabas na bagong Innova J w/ power features to help you in making a decision. Just be aware and perhaps search more because most of the time they (SA's) tend to "sugar coat" things for a sales pitch!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by cleaner View Post
    yun pong bagong innova J ay may airbag na rin po sa driver side. 3 dealers na po ang nakikita kong may display sila na innova J with driver side airbag
    almost the same lang kasi sila in terms of DP and amortization...yun nga lang,mas lamang c altis in terms of mga power functions included,and may airbag na sya kahit sa river side lang...for innova naman,it could provide a bigger spacegood for family gatherings and pasyalan pero higher fuel consumption...dont know lang pagdating sa maintenance which of the 2 is more chepaer..thanks sa mga advices guys..
    Quote Originally Posted by cleaner View Post
    sir sa toyota cubao po may display sila na innova J. kakagaling ko lang dun lastweek. i'm not sure about the power features. Tapos parang leatherette na po ung seatcover nya. I mean hindi na sya ung parang cloth-type seat cover lang
    tama nga bos....y
    ung innova j,may airbag na sa driver side..just got our innova today...and confirmed na may airbag nga sya..also yung seat,parang leatherette at di di kagaya ng ordinary dati..thanks a mga advises..

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    tama nga bos....y
    ung innova j,may airbag na sa driver side..just got our innova today...and confirmed na may airbag nga sya..also yung seat,parang leatherette at di di kagaya ng ordinary dati..thanks a mga advises..
    congrats to your new ride sir for me innova is really the better choice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Altis 1.6E vs Innova J Gas M/T