New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 79 of 93 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by n_spinner06 View Post
    On the flip side, for the same consumption, you get 2 more seats, nakatipid ka pa 500k. In the end priorities lang yan as others have already mentioned.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
    If budget is a key concern, then you just have to get an Avanza. It gets the same job done for a less price.

For most Pinoy buyers, the Innova is the true answer to their needs - passenger space, cargo space, diesel grunt, diesel efficiency, plus the brand name's marketed reliability.

CUVs offer much better comfort and refinement over an econobox MPV tweeked to look like an SUV. Most CUV buyers have no need for a 3rd row seat nor entertain the idea of hauling 7 people. They need a bigger cargo space over the usual compact sedan (Altis or Civic).

By the way, most CUVs do around 6-7 km per liter on average.
    Last edited by Egan101; February 13th, 2019 at 03:45 PM.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Manufacturers are cashing in on the "SUV" term even though most of these vehicles have nothing sporty about them.
    Ngek. Ilan ba hp nung 4d56 pajeros? 85? Masmabigat pa kaha nun. Di pala suv mga yun?

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ngek. Ilan ba hp nung 4d56 pajeros? 85? Masmabigat pa kaha nun. Di pala suv mga yun?

Hindi mo naintindihan ibig sabihin ni egan hehehe

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006

Well, the Pajero has a sturdier platform and comes with a turbo diesel engine which makes it capable for off-road use.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    If budget is a key concern, then you just have to get an Avanza. It gets the same job done for a less price.

For most Pinoy buyers, the Innova is the true answer to their needs - passenger space, cargo space, diesel grunt, diesel efficiency, plus the brand name's marketed reliability.

CUVs offer much better comfort and refinement over an econobox MPV tweeked to look like an SUV. Most CUV buyers have no need for a 3rd row seat nor entertain the idea of hauling 7 people. They need a bigger cargo space over the usual compact sedan (Altis or Civic).

By the way, most CUVs do around 6-7 km per liter on average.
    If budget is key concern, then maybe go get a tricycle. Also seats 7. Gets the job done. This gets more and more ridiculous by the minute. If comfort is the key concern, why stop at cuvs? Surely (if price is not a concern), there are a whole lot of vehicles out there na more comfortable and corners better with more power.

Avanza? Yung totl nila sobrang dikit ang presyo it would not make sense to get the avanza. You get so much more in terms of safety(among other things) sa rush.

If all everyone (or most) needed was the innova, bat ang daming ibang kotse sa daan? Crv nga lang ilang variants? 4?

The fact is there are so many factors involved in deciding which car a family/person would buy. Minimum lang need. In the end people buy the most they can get for their money.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Well, the Pajero has a sturdier platform and comes with a turbo diesel engine which makes it capable for off-road use.
    Still doesnt make it sporty.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    There are other choices out there with much better fuel efficiency. Talo pa ng Rush yung FC ng mga CUVs ah.

Tama nga siguro yung comment na narinig ko sa iba, "para daw CRV....lumaklak ng gas yung Rush". Yung nga lang, di naman CRV yung Rush.
    All the negative feedback makes my decision of not getting the Rush sound like genius

Super plus kasi niya 220mm ground clearance, pero found out na mas gusto ko pala comfort, classier feel and spacious interior.

Konting dagdag nalang, Innova na! Pero the bachelor in me does not want the Innova

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Do I sense bitterness here? or is it buyer's remorse?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by benchph1 View Post
    The Rush can actually pass as an SUV, due to its hybrid ladder frame and ride height. The BR-V claiming its a 7-seater “SUV”, now thats laughable.

It wont take long for the first buyers complaints to go viral and hurt the sales of this car. If they are indeed true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I got confused.

Di ba MPV lang ang Rush?

Did Toyota claim that Rush is a SUV?

Ang alam ko SUV-looking lang ang Rush.

Prolly what you get when you cross a SUV and an MPV.

Ang gulo.

Hehehe.
    Last edited by leonleon; February 13th, 2019 at 04:45 PM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by leonleon View Post
    I got confused.

Di ba MPV lang ang Rush?

Did Toyota claim that Rush is a SUV?

Ang alam ko SUV-looking lang ang Rush.

Prolly what you get when you cross a SUV and an MPV.

Ang gulo.

Hehehe.
    Confused ka nga. MPV’s are Previa, Carnival & Starex.

And yes Toyota is marketing the rush as an SUV. The platform its using which is a Daihatsu Terios is indeed a real SUV.

New Crossovers and SUVs | Toyota Motor Philippines

Scroll to the last part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk