New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 75 of 93 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    The car is part of our benefits. Toyota lang pwede since we work in the same group.

She has a couple of vios, a fort, a ranger, tucson, starex and swift. She had a first gen avanza too... Mas maganda pa daw yun.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk
    And they're all her "leaps of faith", ha bro?....

Well,- "sometimes a runner stumbles"....

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

And they're all her "leaps of faith", ha bro?....

Well,- "sometimes a runner stumbles"....

Most, yes. Dami kasi pera ito. Yung ranger lang pinagisipan nya talaga. Even had her house demolished and rebuilt for the garage of the ranger.

Inaantay ko nga magsawa sa rush.... Baka sa inis ibenta nya ng sobrang mura. Or baka naman ibigay nya sakin. I wont complain.

BTT: what puzzles me is mas malakas pa daw sa gas yung rush than her 1.3AT gen3 vios, yung singe vvti. Considering dual vvti na ito with a 1.5 liter engine that is supposed to be better matched to the weight of the rush.

Hopefullt gumanda FC pag matapos na yung break in period

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Most, yes. Dami kasi pera ito. Yung ranger lang pinagisipan nya talaga. Even had her house demolished and rebuilt for the garage of the ranger.

Inaantay ko nga magsawa sa rush.... Baka sa inis ibenta nya ng sobrang mura. Or baka naman ibigay nya sakin. I wont complain.

BTT: what puzzles me is mas malakas pa daw sa gas yung rush than her 1.3AT gen3 vios, yung singe vvti. Considering dual vvti na ito with a 1.5 liter engine that is supposed to be better matched to the weight of the rush.

bka mabigat paa? sanay sa arangkada ng ranger?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006

The 1.5L engine of the Rush has no significant advantage in terms of output compared to the 1.3L engine of the Vios. The Rush is considerably heavier than the Vios. Imagine putting 7 people on it, you got yourself a lumbering MPV.

Maybe if Toyota's 1.5L engine is as peppy as the Honda L15 engine used on the BRV/Mobilio. The previous gen Ecosport with its 1.5L engine had better output figures but it was even deemed slow by some people.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2017

With her having money I wonder why she did not get a fortuner instead if Toyota is the only make to choose from.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Trippin View Post
    With her having money I wonder why she did not get a fortuner instead if Toyota is the only make to choose from.
    She just bought a fort 2 years ago...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    The 1.5L engine of the Rush has no significant advantage in terms of output compared to the 1.3L engine of the Vios. The Rush is considerably heavier than the Vios. Imagine putting 7 people on it, you got yourself a lumbering MPV.

Maybe if Toyota's 1.5L engine is as peppy as the Honda L15 engine used on the BRV/Mobilio. The previous gen Ecosport with its 1.5L engine had better output figures but it was even deemed slow by some people.
    Even with just the driver and maybe 1 passenger, wont that make signifant change? Ganun pala talaga kabigat yung rush.

Was seriously considering getting this next month.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Even with just the driver and maybe 1 passenger, wont that make signifant change? Ganun pala talaga kabigat yung rush.

Was seriously considering getting this next month.

200kg heavier and its got that solid axle at the back. that rwd setup really hurts the fc...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    OA yung statement na better pa Avanza gen 1 than Rush.

Have driven both, sobrang mas ok naman Rush.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

How many are driving in her household?

If only she and probably another one, then she's got a few million peso garage paperweights....😉😉😉