New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 89 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3979858687888990919293 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    [QUOTE=EE100shiro;3223100]My New E Variant Toyota Rush 2021 7 seats and reverse camera M/T

Congrats!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by bxr monkey View Post
    Congrats! Kamusta ang actual FC na nakukuha?...
    Commulative average given by car's computer= 8.6 km/liter based on around 530 km total distance traveled (odometer.)
    rush-2020-fuel-mileage.jpg

Based on my latest full tank (20 liters) and tripmeter (166km): 166/20= 8.3 km/liter

This was mixed driving on provincial roads, NLEX (with traffic due to accidents both North and South bounds), EDSA, short trips to grocery. This also included a 50 km trip where all of the third and half of second row sections were filled with luggage plus 3 passengers. Just my typical driving, nothing special. For me, this is acceptable. Your mileage may vary, literally.

Stay safe guys!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    ^ Ayos na din. Kapag na break in pa, mas maging mababa ang FC.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    The Fiesta had a DCT and also the Accent CRDi. Most VWs also have a DCT.

Most of the current Honda’s do have CVT and that is not too bad. The Vios and the Altis also have a CVT. Subaru, Nissan, and Mitsubishi also have a number of vehicles with CVT.

My FXT has a CVT and I won’t trade it for any car within its price range unless it’s a WRX.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    OT na tayo

but my list is basically CVT vs A/T ("belt" vs "gears")

have been using a CVT din and sanayan lang... I've noticed some guys na nasanay sa normal A/T tend to pump the gas more often (and harder) which is not recommended when using a CVT

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CtrlAltDel View Post
    Commulative average given by car's computer= 8.6 km/liter based on around 530 km total distance traveled (odometer.)
    rush-2020-fuel-mileage.jpg

Based on my latest full tank (20 liters) and tripmeter (166km): 166/20= 8.3 km/liter

This was mixed driving on provincial roads, NLEX (with traffic due to accidents both North and South bounds), EDSA, short trips to grocery. This also included a 50 km trip where all of the third and half of second row sections were filled with luggage plus 3 passengers. Just my typical driving, nothing special. For me, this is acceptable. Your mileage may vary, literally.

Stay safe guys!
    Medyo malakas ha. Yung mga 2.0L crossovers ko can do around the same or better in mixed highway, provincial roads, and city road conditions.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Medyo malakas ha. Yung mga 2.0L crossovers ko can do around the same or better in mixed highway, provincial roads, and city road conditions.

maybe due to its weight, short gearing and rwd setup..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Matipid naman sa gas 14 kpl manual transmission
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img_20210123_112403.jpg  

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by EE100shiro View Post
    Matipid naman sa gas 14 kpl manual transmission
    under what conditions, was this figure made to appear?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    My latest fuel mileage: 12.3 km/liter as determined by the car's computer:
    avg.jpg

Manual calculation, based on 19 liters of fuel top up, at a tripmeter reading of 235.2km: 12.37 km/liter
    trip-b.jpg

Driving Conditions: Light traffic, light load. I'd say the difference on fuel mileage between heavy and light load (~8km/liter vs ~12km/liter) was quite significant, based on my driving. I think this is just the reality with small engines. Matipid kung magaan at walang trapik. Once natrapik na at mabigat ang load, medyo malakas na sa gas.
    I've seen the car's computed average is already accurate and I am satisfied. No need for manual calculation anymore.
    Last edited by CtrlAltDel; January 26th, 2021 at 03:38 PM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Toyota Rush stock GS HYBRID Battery test, state of health and state of charge , cranking starter test and alternator test
    Last edited by EE100shiro; January 29th, 2021 at 11:10 AM.