New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 86 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3676828384858687888990 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLZ View Post
    The avanza has a rear evaporator
    Oo nga ano, may maliit pala. Salamat sa correction.
    Meaning niyan Rush mayroon din?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by bxr monkey View Post
    Oo nga ano, may maliit pala. Salamat sa correction.
    Meaning niyan Rush mayroon din?
    most likely meron din since shared platform sila ng avanza? especially kun tama ung parts catalog na to :
    HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING - COOLER UNIT | RUSH F8LE-GMGF F8 | Toyota | Genuine Parts Catalogs | PartSouq Auto Parts Around the World

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    if the rush's rear ceiling aircon is matambok, and it cools fast, most likely yes.
    but if it is as flat as the innova's, and just as slow to cool, then its rear evaporator is probably also behind the rear wheel well.
    Last edited by dr. d; August 5th, 2020 at 12:03 AM.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    if the rush's rear ceiling aircon is matambok, and it cools fast, most likely yes.
    Good observation. Bagong kaalaman.

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    but if it is as flat as the innova's, and just as slow to cool, then its rear evaporator is probably also behind the rear wheel well.
    Agree, ang bagal lumamig ng rear AC ng Innova, dahil sa malayo ang evaporator.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by bxr monkey View Post
    Tama, Rear blower only, galing sa center top vent sa dashboard ang cool air na i-circulate ng rear blower.
    Same sa Avanza. Upside nito ay 1 evaporator lang kailangan i-maintain, plus naka-cabin filter ito.

Unlike sa ibang MPV na naka-expose ang rear evaporator walang cabin filter. Pag nasira or need i service, baklas kisame.
    Hmmm. may comment yung Video na yung "E" variant daw only has a blower... pero yung "G" variant has an evaporator.

Any Rush owners who can confirm?

Wala pa bang nagpapalinis ng A/C ?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    Hmmm. may comment yung Video na yung "E" variant daw only has a blower... pero yung "G" variant has an evaporator.
    would be weird though that they'd make a rear blower-only (instead of removing the blower assembly entirely) variant for the rush but not for the avanza

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLZ View Post
    would be weird though that they'd make a rear blower-only (instead of removing the blower assembly entirely) variant for the rush but not for the avanza
    ]
    ...if it will decrease manufacturing costs... why not?
    heh heh.

of course,
    only the future may be able to predict with certainty, if such short-comings will adversely affect sales figures...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Toyota PH to update base Rush variants with third-row seats and a reversing camera | TopGear PH

Our source told us that what TMP is tweaking in the Rush’s roster are the E AT and E MT variants. These two will be getting third-row seats as well as a reversing camera, two features that were only previously available in the top-spec G variant.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2010

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    It's been a while since I posted at tsikot. Hope you don't mind this rather lengthy post. I've had a Picanto, Innova and Strada at various times. They served me well but now that I retired from work, I decided to sell the old and get a new one. I chose a 2020 Toyota Rush G, my only car now.

Yeah, I've read the reviews, complaints and praises for the Rush. As far as complaints are concerned: FC, bumpiness, power, lack of center armrest, etc...- they're no issues for me. My only real annoyances were, one, the "sealed" cabin air filter compartment. You can't just insert an air filter unless you cut a hole first or pay the dealer to do it. I decided to just let it be for the moment. The other one is the average resolution of its backup camera or LCD screen. Being a G model, I thought you should get the best available LCD display when backing up (like the one in my previous GLX-V Strada.)

Bottom line. I love this car. Although it's a "mere" 1.5 liter engine, it did not disappoint me. I never felt it being underpowered at all. Most of all, this is the most fun car I have driven in this engine size (1.3- 1.5Li category). Being a tall car I think it's higher driving position and ground clearance positively contribute in this regard.

Personal circumstances, priorities, age (LOL!) and even the COVID-19 pandemic, all played a role in my choice. Third photo from rear dashcam I connected to the 3rd row power/cigarette lighter outlet.
    my-tyota-rush-01.jpg
    my-tyota-rush-02.jpg
    my-tyota-rush-03.jpg
    Last edited by CtrlAltDel; December 5th, 2020 at 09:59 PM.