New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 94 of 138 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2016

2. Join Date
    May 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Don't have those issues with my E m/t. My only observation is the stronger start up gear vibration if you start at an inclined or uneven surface.
    thank you sir vinj.
    i remember someone posted the same issue here pages ago but i cant find it.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by bugoys View Post
    I've spoken to 2 agents of different dealer, one said its going out on September, the other one said Fortuner daw ang ilalabas sa September. Though they both said na may ilalabas na model sa September, I'm quite not sure which is, but my money is on the former.
    Sir, ask lang po if you know someone who sells parts for Toyota Hilux primarily Transmission related parts other than sa Casa, thank you.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Don't have those issues with my E m/t. My only observation is the stronger start up gear vibration if you start at an inclined or uneven surface.
    Sir, ask lang po if you know someone who sells genuine parts for Toyota Hilux 2.4E manual primarily Transmission related parts other than sa Casa, thank you.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    The recommended tire pressure for Hilux is 29 PSI in the manual. Anyone using a different PSI?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jgornales View Post
    Sir, ask lang po if you know someone who sells genuine parts for Toyota Hilux 2.4E manual primarily Transmission related parts other than sa Casa, thank you.
    Try Toyorama or NGK in Banawe

Quote Originally Posted by Stokedmd View Post
    The recommended tire pressure for Hilux is 29 PSI in the manual. Anyone using a different PSI?
    I air up at 35psi on my 20s. I usually prefer hard tires.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    I sometimes get this "tok" sound when I make right or left turns. Not all the time. Sometimes lang. I wonder where that is coming from.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Original rear bumper - approx 8K (hanap ka lang online or sa mga Hilux groups/sellers on FB)
    OEM G rims (17) with tires - 35K (dami sa olx nagbebenta); the 18" Fortuner V rims sell for around 40K-45K
    Original stepboard - 6K
    Reverse sensor (IMO, back-up camera is just an added luxury more than a need), 1K to 3K depending sa shop and type.
    Fender Flares (for the E variant) - 5.5K + 3K for painting.
    Thanks for the very comprehensive info, sir vinj.
    Last question... aside from the differences in the tire rims, stepboard, stereo.... is everything else the same between the 4x2g and 4x2e? Do they share the same under chassis parts? Somebody told me kasi that they also have different under chassis... that the g is more heavy duty compared to the e variant... i really have no idea...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Original rear bumper - approx 8K (hanap ka lang online or sa mga Hilux groups/sellers on FB)
    OEM G rims (17) with tires - 35K (dami sa olx nagbebenta); the 18" Fortuner V rims sell for around 40K-45K
    Original stepboard - 6K
    Reverse sensor (IMO, back-up camera is just an added luxury more than a need), 1K to 3K depending sa shop and type.
    Fender Flares (for the E variant) - 5.5K + 3K for painting.
    Last question... aside from the differences in the tire rims, stepboard, stereo.... is everything else the same between the 4x2g and 4x2e? Do they share the same under chassis parts? Somebody told me kasi that they also have different under chassis... that the g is more heavy duty compared to the e variant... i really have no idea...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord View Post
    The E and the G have the same components for the suspension as far as i know (they also have the same height once the G is mounted on similar sized tyres).

If ever there is a difference, it may be the J model that has a slightly different suspension set-up.