New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 92 of 138 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    My FC remains consistent. 10km/L+ city. Highway/City i do 11km/L+, while all highway takes me to around 14km/L.

Light city traffic i can do 12-13km/L easily.

I have a heavy foot.
    We have the same consumption pa rin pala. Im quite happy with it already. The bouncy ride is tolerable kahit papano. My concern now is how to secure lang the bed, dont know which bed cover to choose from and how to lock it too. Ok sana yung canvass kaso baka ma slash, the aluminum trifold is another choice pero magbubutas sa bed. Topup cover walang butas and backflip kaso ang mahal.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Planning on getting glass or ceramic coating for the Hilux, prob is ang dami palang brands. Anyone have done this to their pickup and can vouch for the quality? I know only one person who did Ceramic Pro, but mejo prohibitive ang price, and on the other thread it's more of information rather than actual experience yung mga posts.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I just wax once a month at the least and it works well enough for me.

Also replaced my rims and tires over the weekend. Got Rota Recce 20 inch rims mounted on 265/50R20 Goodyears.

Here's a shot of the shocks as well.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Sabi ng Toyota na pag nag-kabit ng something electrical, void daw and warranty. Wala bang mechanical lock? Thanks

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mafnpi View Post
    Sabi ng Toyota na pag nag-kabit ng something electrical, void daw and warranty. Wala bang mechanical lock? Thanks
    The case would be, if you install something outside and the part that was touched is affected or breaks, Toyota can refuse a warranty claim on the specific item affected after a proper review is made.

However, if the part that has a defect is not related to what was modified (for example, you added a reverse sensor and the turbo develops a leak), or the part was modified within specification (for example, changing your headlight bulb to an all-weather type that has the same wattage rating). Also, recall advisories i know are not covered by warranty voids.

In my case, I rarely think twice about adding my usual back-up sensor, horn and lighting upgrades outside of the CASA as soon as i take delivery of the new car.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Question mga sir. Ang new hilux ba made in thailand? May nakita kasi ako new hilux fb ang stock battery while sa new innova na made in philippines motolite.

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by mokong22 View Post
    Question mga sir. Ang new hilux ba made in thailand? May nakita kasi ako new hilux fb ang stock battery while sa new innova na made in philippines motolite.

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    hilux yes...

innova is assembled in laguna...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    I just wax once a month at the least and it works well enough for me.

Also replaced my rims and tires over the weekend. Got Rota Recce 20 inch rims mounted on 265/50R20 Goodyears.

Here's a shot of the shocks as well.

Hello sir. Saw your hilux suspension pic. Looks great. Ask ko lang po if malaki improvement sa ride comfort? Was thinking of getting an e variant then dahan dahan improve. Was thinking of adding shackles, change the shock and add a heavy steel rear bumper while stock pa rin ang gulong. I dont know if its a good idea.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord View Post
    Hello sir. Saw your hilux suspension pic. Looks great. Ask ko lang po if malaki improvement sa ride comfort? Was thinking of getting an e variant then dahan dahan improve. Was thinking of adding shackles, change the shock and add a heavy steel rear bumper while stock pa rin ang gulong. I dont know if its a good idea.
    The ride control improved (less bounce and ragtag when you hit road imperfections). The Bilsteins remain firm and have improved the handling well enough (more balanced braking, predictable behavior when I go over road imperfections, and the understeer has been reduced well enough that my front and rear actually go the same direction when I do at speed manuevers). I was also considering Old Man Emu and per my experience with both, OME will have a softer ride.

If you are getting an E variant, I would recommend you upgrade your tire and rims first, before the other add-ons.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    The ride control improved (less bounce and ragtag when you hit road imperfections). The Bilsteins remain firm and have improved the handling well enough (more balanced braking, predictable behavior when I go over road imperfections, and the understeer has been reduced well enough that my front and rear actually go the same direction when I do at speed manuevers). I was also considering Old Man Emu and per my experience with both, OME will have a softer ride.

If you are getting an E variant, I would recommend you upgrade your tire and rims first, before the other add-ons.
    Would an upgrade to 17in OEM rims and tire of the G be enough? Or 18in? I go on a 12 hrs straight drive kasi once a month from my workplace to my hometown. Dami sirang daan. So im not sure if i can use a 20in with a 50s tire. I have no issue with the gadgets, so i guess the e variant would be enough. I just need to upgrade the ride comfort.