New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 77 of 138 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    [QUOTE=mrwordplay;2791275]Hi bro, where in banawe did you have your rear back up sensors installed? Tried to ask one shop but they dont want to install pag steel bumpers. Want to get one soon. TIA![/QUOTE

The name of the shop is Maizone. Its near UCPB.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    [quote=tya;2791424]
    Quote Originally Posted by mrwordplay View Post
    hi bro, where in banawe did you have your rear back up sensors installed? Tried to ask one shop but they dont want to install pag steel bumpers. Want to get one soon. Tia![/quote

maizone..along banawe and near sta. Catalina street brad.. For the two eye sensor..libre na kabit para sa steel bumper

the name of the shop is maizone. Its near ucpb.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    good day mga sir. Anyone here using or upgraded to those thailand shocks, i.e., NAM, Profender, Ridemax? share naman po sa feedback ninyu. thanks

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Jemson installed mine. I bought the sensors for P800 at Bless Trading then paid Jemson to drill and install on my rear panel (no bumper that time). When i got a bumper, the shop (Atoy) just mounted the sensors on the plastic portion.
    hehe tried this on the shop I went to, but they still declined...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    [QUOTE=TYA;2791428]Thanks brader. I'll try to drop by this shop and have those sensors installed. Wala akong budget for rear cam since kailangan pa mag updgrade ng HU. Tyaga tyaga na muna sa rear sensors.

6. Join Date
    May 2016
    Same here. Hoping for the slim type to come out soon. Pa- body color na rin, not a fan of the matte black finish.

For the emblems, baka nagpa plasti dip yun. I saw some videos on youtube on how they do it.
    Yes nakita ko yun sa youtube. Para may idea paano maganda kung ipagawa ko

Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Ampch sayang, naka-VL ako this morning. Thanks for the heads-up. Sawa na ako magtanggal ng aspalto sa fenders ko.

I'll try to upload a pic with the switch later.
    Sir vinj i remember nagpalit ka ng mags from G model? o 20's pinalit mo? Kapag tires and mags ba ng G i-fit sa E no need to lift and/or remove mudguards?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^I'm using 20's. This is with 265/50R20 tyres and there is no need to adjust your suspension. I want 275/55R20s but that would entail a little lift or removing the front mudguard it seems.

With the stock rims and 265/65R17 tyres of the G, it's just bolt-on as well.

Heads up mga ka-E. Garage Elementz now have fender flares for E variants. They sell it for Php. 5.5k. Just saw it on their FB page.
    On a side note, the Hilux pictured on the Garage ad is using G rims but it looks like he retained the stock tires from the steelies. Mukhang bitin.
    Last edited by vinj; December 9th, 2016 at 09:30 AM.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    matagtag talaga ang hilux!!! any solution???

9. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Bags of sand

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    pwede bags of sand. pero added weight, added fc. Any other option? like shocks upgrade? anybody upgraded their rigs already?tia