New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 37 of 138 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Vinj nice truck... I think it also needs a little lift 2" quick lift Lang....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Fixed the photo as pasted the same one twice.

No bumpers yet but i'm on the lookout for a deal from anyone who upgrades, or i might go for the bar-type i saw at Carryboy if it will look good. My only ish is that the truck is almost as long as the garage of my in-laws so it becomes tight when we visit them on weekends and having a rear bumper will make the vehicle "sakto" to the gate of my parking slot at their home.

I've been scouring surplus shops and the internet for a lockable rear box too. Just came from Dau and i saw one with a perfect height (will fit under the soft cover) but it was too long. The Max Box from Outdoors Club costs 20K. Other option is to find a fabricator who can make a nice, lockable steel box.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Re. flares, the G aftermarkets wont fit so ill be looking for a shop to fabricate as well.

Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    Vinj nice truck... I think it also needs a little lift 2" quick lift Lang....
    Thanks. It's already high enough though (the looks decieve). It's the same height as stock G model and my wife and kids already have difficulty with ingress and egress as it is plus, a few more inches will make me hit some of the pipes at the office basement parking. My take for this will be a clean, urban set-up rather than the off-road look. ;)

4. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Congrats on the new truck bro.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bayen View Post
    Congrats on the new truck bro.
    Kasya BT223. ;)

6. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImWVbbiq-TY

Kailan kaya ang update ng 2016 na hilux?
    Kase yung ng inquire kami noon sa 1st gen na ranger ay ganito din stripped down tapos bilihin mo yung extra's, kahit top of the line

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Hi all! Choosing between the hilux G A/t & Rav4 active. What i like with this hilux is its newer & on the rav4 is the car like comfort.

Been always a car owner ever since. But just a couple of days ago i was involved in an 5 car vehicular accident on nlex, got sandwich by a previous gen hilux j and a bus. That's why I want a bigger car.

Any inputs is very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ramiel17 View Post
    Hi all! Choosing between the hilux G A/t & Rav4 active. What i like with this hilux is its newer & on the rav4 is the car like comfort.

Been always a car owner ever since. But just a couple of days ago i was involved in an 5 car vehicular accident on nlex, got sandwich by a previous gen hilux j and a bus. That's why I want a bigger car.

Thanks!

I guess you dont need the pick up bed. Matagtag yan. Rav 4 na or other suv

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    While waiting for my daughter sa school, meron black hilux G followed by another black ranger 2.2 na umarangkada . Dinig na dinig ko ingay ng ranger, yung hilux parang gas. Sigurado mas tahimik ang fort.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ramiel17 View Post

Thanks!

If you live or work in a major cbd you should consider the parking difficulty of a pickup. Its more than 2 feet longer than a RAV4. The suv is more than safe enough in an normal accident.

I remember seeing a picture of a ranger getting sandwiched between 2 trucks in a pile up. The cabin was completely intact. Other than a bruise from the airbag, the driver was fine. A hilux would hold up just as well.

Last edited by viper888; February 24th, 2016 at 08:50 AM.