New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 124 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1371
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    shift points are different. get the 6 if you want performance...
    Naka testing nako ng hilux J nalalakasan ko naman humatak. Baka kako sa tipid lang ng Fc ang difference between 6 speed 100k din kase difference All New Toyota Hilux

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Does anybody know how to change the clock setting to a 12 hour format? I just got my unit a few days ago. The owners manual does not state anything about this

3. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by spotdog11 View Post
    Does anybody know how to change the clock setting to a 12 hour format? I just got my unit a few days ago. The owners manual does not state anything about this
    24 hours format for hilux and fortuner. No way to change it to 12 hour format.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpedition View Post
    24 hours format for hilux and fortuner. No way to change it to 12 hour format.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Thank you sir.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    pano na nga ba disable safety feature ng headunit para maka play ng video while moving

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    good morning!

question lang. how much ang discount ng hilux 4x2 G A/T ngayon? SA is offering less 30k. also they are claming or at least our SA is claiming that there is a new variant to be released this quarter however I have not heard any news about this. Thanks

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    good morning!

question lang. how much ang discount ng hilux 4x2 G A/T ngayon? SA is offering less 30k. also they are claming or at least our SA is claiming that there is a new variant to be released this quarter however I have not heard any news about this. Thanks
    Ask other dealers. Last april i was in the market for a inno. The dealer closest to home gave me 30k discount, sagad na daw. Then i asked another dealer, i got 40k discount.

Inquired in different dealerships and the highest i got was 80k discount plus a lot of freebies. I got the unit there. Then the first dealer i inquired made a followup. I told him, "sabi ko sayo bigay mo sagad na discount. Ayan nasalisihan ka tuloy". Tinapatan nya naman ang discount to be fair pero ayaw ko ng ganun kausap.

The discount is normally deducted from the agents commission so ayaw magbigay agad ng discount until you show you are ready to buy the car.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    good morning!

anniversary sale nila. nationwide ang discounts.. eastwest might give additionals

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    good morning!

toyota has sale. topgear has the figures.
    inquire from the SA, what the sale price of the unit is.
    inquire also, who's gonna pay for the LTO and the compre insurance.
    sometimes, they make the "sale price" more attractive by reducing it further. but what they do not tell you, is that you-the-buyer will have to pay for the LTO and insurance.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Hi, any news po ba kun meron lalabas na bagong hilux? Planning to get po kasi. TIA

Sent from my RNE-L22 using Tapatalk