New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 84 of 138 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Stokedmd View Post
    Avail na ba yung fender flares for the E? I heard yung sa G di daw compatible with the E
    Yes meron na. This is vinj's E - looks great IMO.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

Ay shet. Dito nako. Mas mura. Hahahaha. Now time to find mags and tyres. Mas preferred ko sana sa Toyota na mags and tyres due to warranty issues. I wanna avoid OLX etc, as di ko kilala mga bibilhan ko dun.

Yung fenders, bumpers, at electronics lang talaga pinag kaiba nyang E and G no?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2016

San pala mabibili yan and how much?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Ay shet. Dito nako. Mas mura. Hahahaha. Now time to find mags and tyres. Mas preferred ko sana sa Toyota na mags and tyres due to warranty issues. I wanna avoid OLX etc, as di ko kilala mga bibilhan ko dun.

Yung fenders, bumpers, at electronics lang talaga pinag kaiba nyang E and G no?
    No issues with warranty if you buy outside. But if you want Toyota to make bucketloads of money from you, you can always buy from them. 😉

Yup, mechanically, the E and G are the same. The E is really better value if you're getting a manual. I even like the E's head unit better since the AVT touch screen of the G is laggy.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    No issues with warranty if you buy outside. But if you want Toyota to make bucketloads of money from you, you can always buy from them. 😉

Yup, mechanically, the E and G are the same. The E is really better value if you're getting a manual. I even like the E's head unit better since the AVT touch screen of the G is laggy.

Any suggestions for a reputable mags and tyre dealer for the Hilux sir? Dito sa QC area sana. San pala nabibili yung fender flares?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Wala naman siguro sa warranty booklet yun sir no? Di din sure mga agents if ma void warranty with a change in mags

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Any suggestions for a reputable mags and tyre dealer for the Hilux sir? Dito sa QC area sana. San pala nabibili yung fender flares?
    Ben's OK Banawe, widest selection of rims in the area.

For the flares, if I'm not mistaken vinj got his from Import Elementz in G. Araneta.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Ben's OK Banawe, widest selection of rims in the area.

For the flares, if I'm not mistaken vinj got his from Import Elementz in G. Araneta.

Sounds great. Have to pass by there real soon.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2016

9. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Sana ma clinch ko na to by Monday. Dapat nung last Monday, kaso namamahal ata si Lord sa G for me. E nalang daw. Anyway, any recommendations na magandang brand best bang for the buck all rounder na tyres na 265/65/R17? I'm a car guy so I'm new to trucks so any advise would be much appreciated. I'm planning to get the stock mags. Problem is san ako makakahuha ng 5 piece since 4 pieces lang avail sa labas. I prefer my spare to be the same.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    no stability control on all local models except the totl... 😅

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app