The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 81 of 138 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    ANY INPUTS ON THE HILUXS TRANNY ISSUES?

Sent from my SM-N920S using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Been a while. Almost ready to buy the Hilux. Still deliberating on the G, E, and the Nissan El Calibre. How is the new Hilux holding up? Are the current users pretty satisfied?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Btw, walang passenger airbag yung Hilux right?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Stokedmd View Post
    Btw, walang passenger airbag yung Hilux right?
    It does. 2 airbags + ABS. In fact it's pretty feature packed as it already has steering wheel audio controls, Bluetooth, and fog lamps.

The only clincher is if you're willing to drive a manual. The other features it lacks - rims, stepboard, bumper - are all easily upgradeable for less than 100k.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    I think it has 3 airbags ... there's the knee airbag ...

6. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Hi, may I ask if your unit has rust proof from casa? Before kasi kami makapaglaas ng unit sinabi na ng agent namin na may kasama ng rust proof yung makukuha naming unit. Lately lang namin napansin wala palang under coat/rust proof. Ma avail pa ba namin yung rust proof from casa? Sayang din kasi kasama sa negotiation namin ni agent yun.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    I'm just about ready to get the 4 x 2 Hilux G. I just need time to work out the papers with the bank. I was wondering if anyone had any chance of getting a better quote from the dealer. In a nutshell, at 350k DP BPI is willing to give me a monthly of 17,736.27 pesos monthly for five years. Now for Toyota Financing, the agent at a particular branch computed a 30% DP of 362,400 for a monthly of 17,644. I suck at math so I don't know if the 30% DP and the 350 DP and their equivalent monthlies approximate each other. The Toyota Financing includes the chattel, one year insurance, and all that fluff too. Is that a good deal from in house financing? I have a quote from Security Bank and it is nearly the same for BPI.

One more thing. Do all banks require you get their insurance from them for the whole duration of payment? Sa BPI ganun eh.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Btw, does anyone know what is "total investment" in the quote sheet that Toyota gave me?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Stokedmd View Post
    I'm just about ready to get the 4 x 2 Hilux G. I just need time to work out the papers with the bank. I was wondering if anyone had any chance of getting a better quote from the dealer. In a nutshell, at 350k DP BPI is willing to give me a monthly of 17,736.27 pesos monthly for five years. Now for Toyota Financing, the agent at a particular branch computed a 30% DP of 362,400 for a monthly of 17,644. I suck at math so I don't know if the 30% DP and the 350 DP and their equivalent monthlies approximate each other. The Toyota Financing includes the chattel, one year insurance, and all that fluff too. Is that a good deal from in house financing? I have a quote from Security Bank and it is nearly the same for BPI.

One more thing. Do all banks require you get their insurance from them for the whole duration of payment? Sa BPI ganun eh.
    Best move is you get loan from a bank that gives free chattel fees and insurance like metrobank when they have the auto promo then get a cash discount from the dealer. You get twice the fun haha

Sent from my SM-N920S using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Not necessarily ... you get the free insurance for the first year and you're tied up for 2-3 more years at the same rate ... some "free" items aren't really free ... you eventually pay for it one way or the other ...