New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Parang ASX ah. It just happened that Toyota got it late. In terms of pricing, it is around the same as the last model year ASX (2017) which was just below 1.3M.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Could this be the next Corolla love life?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Uly doesn't like it.

https://www.************/2020/08/the...ss-is-one.html

For me the worst thing are the fenders. Those bulging fenders stick out so much, they look like they just got them from another car and put them on this one.
    I agree with this one.
    Oh my god. For some stupid and weird reason, Toyota designers wanted to put “Corolla Cross” on the tailgate garnish, but just look at that execution. It’s just lazy. With the words, “Corolla” in a small script placed on the left and the words, “Cross” in a much larger script placed in the middle, it doesn’t look aesthetically pleasing at all.
    - Uly

This will drive obsessive compulsive people nuts...

-paultan.org

Like the designer put "CROSS" at the center, then the boss said, no, add "Corolla" before it.
    Last edited by AG4; August 7th, 2020 at 09:02 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Nothing different from this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Nothing different from this one

You either put the "COROLLA CROSS" on the center or on the side (or split the "Corolla" and "Cross"). Not off to one side but near the center. Pretty much like in graphic design/ advertising, the logo is either on the center or side (corner), nothing in between.

Last edited by AG4; August 7th, 2020 at 11:14 PM.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i don't think the positioning of the lyrics will alter the sales figures...
    heh heh.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    I agree with this one.

- Uly

This will drive obsessive compulsive people nuts...

-paultan.org

Like the designer put "CROSS" at the center, then the boss said, no, add "Corolla" before it.
    Yeah the badge does look like an afterthought. I would've just put "Corolla" with "Cross" underneath it as a small badge under the LH tailgate light.

Bulging fenders seem to be a thing with Toyota's current design language in their 2020 models.

Rav4:

Highlander:

They just went overboard with the Corolla Cross.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Saw the rav4 fortuner hilander and Telluride yesterday. Kia looks better than all 3 toyotas

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Saw the rav4 fortuner hilander and Telluride yesterday. Kia looks better than all 3 toyotas
    Toyota is confident that people will buy their products, particularly the general non-enthusiast car buyers. This isn't always the case though, the current Vios I believe, sold in lower numbers than the previous gen, glad they gave the 2020 Vios a facelift to clean up its face.

Looks like Toyota reacted to the criticism that they have boring cars, so they went wild with swoopy shapes, bulges etc.

Aside from the 86, the current Altis (aka Asian/European Corolla sedan) actually looks good.
    Last edited by AG4; August 8th, 2020 at 07:10 PM.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    Toyota is confident that people will buy their products, particularly the general non-enthusiast car buyers. This isn't always the case though, the current Vios I believe, sold in lower numbers than the previous gen, glad they gave the 2020 Vios a facelift to clean up its face.

Looks like Toyota reacted to the criticism that they have boring cars, so they went wild with swoopy shapes, bulges etc.

Aside from the 86, the current Altis (aka Asian/European Corolla sedan) actually looks good.
    ...why does it remind me of star wars... kylo ren's mask...?