New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Even worse, if you want a RAV4, they will tell you it is an intent order and considered sold to you once the stock becomes available. The agent we talked to even said a DP is needed to secure the order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hehe..for the desperately wanting. Had the 1st 2 gens of RAV. Nothing but good memories. The 3&4 didn't tickle.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwang View Post
    I’m talking about the base Rav 4. At that price I wouldn’t consider those with 2.0L engines.
    Most CUVs with 2.0L engines offer adequate performance for vehicles of such size. The CRV, CX5, Forester, and Xtrail in its local base models are all powered by a 2.0L NA engine. They can perform on the road like any of PPVs except carry 2 more people.

Now, if you want better performance, get something with a more powerful engine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Hehe..for the desperately wanting. Had the 1st 2 gens of RAV. Nothing but good memories. The 3&4 didn't tickle.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

someone i know also used to own a 2001 rav4 2.0AT. Medyo napabayaan din lack of maintenance & oil changes near the end of its life. that was with the sludge prone 1AZ engine. yun owner oblivious sa maintenance basta takbo lang ng takbo. lasted for 15yrs din siguro and i don't know how many kms.

another owner I know had 2002 rav4 had a piston seize completely. again courtesy of the sludge prone 1AZ. di ko sure if they had the engine rebuilt or just bought a surplus unit. they went on to sell it after.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Launch date according to HLMag is July9 on Thailand.

Headlightmag.com

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    OT: last year pa launched Seltos right? parang hit siya sa Au and India..... Kia Ph must be doing something wrong, only saw one on the road

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by foifoi05 View Post
    OT: last year pa launched Seltos right? parang hit siya sa Au and India..... Kia Ph must be doing something wrong, only saw one on the road
    November 2019...

its been 4 months.

Kia PH will struggle with this Wuhan-demic

8. Join Date
    Dec 2019

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Could it possibly Toyota's number one selling vehicle in the next years? Currently Rav4 is the worlds fast selling.

All other manufacturers except Lexus are probably jaw-dropped by its looks. Hahahha

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Could it possibly Toyota's number one selling vehicle in the next years? Currently Rav4 is the worlds fast selling.

All other manufacturers except Lexus are probably jaw-dropped by its looks. Hahahha

It's also interesting to note that the CH-R is also based on the Corolla hatchback platform (even if it was launched ahead of the Corolla car).

I wonder how many more new models Toyota can squeeze out of the Corolla platform.
    Last edited by AG4; July 9th, 2020 at 01:06 PM.

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast