New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mackvil View Post
    Sabay sa Vios launching?
    OT yun bago vios ba yun Yaris na may trunk?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    From what i was told, it is the New vios coming out this august. The new corolla will come out htis december pa daw. Baka baliktad. The Current Corolla has a very good promo right now, probably toyota is trying to finish out its final stocks of the current corolla in anticipation of the coming new corolla.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by medyas View Post
    Hindi pa, baka this September as an 08 model. Kasabay ng new Accord. September po kasi halos inilalabas ang mga bagong sasakyan for the next model year.
    sir september 2007 ba e2 or 2008 lalabas e2? thanks..

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Radical! View Post
    I hope they do. I understand there are two variants being sold in Europe. The all-aluminum 1.4l D4-D and the 2.0l D4-D the latter having 300 Nm of torque on tap with better 0-100 km/h times than the 1.6l Dual VVT-i petrol engine. However, the Diesel engines only come in M/T.

Sounds far fetched for the ASEAN market but makes a lot of sense IMHO.
    malay natin ilabas yung mga D4-D variants dito... pwedeng mangyari na payagan ng Toyota Europe (which makes all the D4-D engines of all Toyota vehicles in Europe except for the Hilux and Hiace, as the engines of the two vehicle are made by Toyota Thailand and Toyota Japan) ang Toyota Thailand na imanufacture yung 1.4, 2.0 at 2.2 180 D4-D na may kasamang D-CAT diesel cleaning tech, na compatible rin sa auto tranny.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Its the New vios coming out this August. According to a SA pwede na daw pa reserve habang maaga.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ale828 View Post
    Its the New vios coming out this August. According to a SA pwede na daw pa reserve habang maaga.
    i hope the price will be lower than the hathc yaris like honda jazz to honda city...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    magkano kaya e2ng corolla altis?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002

check this site for more details
    www.toyota.com.au/corolla

pag may time ako tingnan ko ito sa saturday..gusto ko makita in flesh.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Update pics:

10. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by saipeme View Post
    i hope the price will be lower than the hathc yaris like honda jazz to honda city...
    i doubt this very much kse magkakaroon na ng trunk space. added cost yun sa production. sa ngyon mas mahal pa nga yun yaris kysa high-end na vios. what more yun bago model. though baka mag-offer ang toyota ng special introductory price pag na-launch to. sa tingin nyo?

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
All New Toyota Corolla