New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 864 of 900 FirstFirst ... 764814854860861862863864865866867868874 ... LastLast
Results 8,631 to 8,640 of 8993
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dgenx210 View Post
    Ito na actually yung ugali ko when it comes to PMS after 10k. Either consult the manual or magtanong sa nakakaalam since yung mga nababasa ko na experiences, di naman pala kailangan ng ganito or ganyan. Sayang pera

-------
    pasensya na po may tanong na naman:

June po ang inissue yung CR, 13 po ang ending ng plate at ang 3 years po ay from 2015-2017. Kailan po ang renewal nito at magkano kaya? thanks in advance po
    almost 2k for lto registration + smoketest + insurance.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    mga bossing

tanong ko lang po, ok lang po ba mag top up ng coolant / washer fluid?

no need to drain, ihalo ko lang yung current na laman dun sa bago?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by sylphunter View Post
    mga bossing

Wag kang maglagay ng engine coolant sa washer fluid reservior. Tubig lang ilagay mo.

Sa coolant reservior, pwede kang mag-top up ng coolant.
    mga bossing

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    mga bossing

iba po ang coolant fluid. iba rin ang washer fluid. iba ang mga sisidlan nila, kahit na magkatabi kung minsan.
    may upper and lower marks ang coolant reservoir. keep the liquid within those marks.
    ok lang naman na maubusan ng windshield washer fluid. walang masisira. mai-inis ka lang sa sarili mo, at baka mabangga ka, dahil hindi mo malinis-linis ang windshield habang nagmamaneho, dahil pinayagan mong maubos siya.

no need to drain, unless the fluid is dirty.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Any feedback and reviews to the new dual vvt-i engine?

sent from the other side

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Remember to use DISTILLED water only for windshield washer and Coolant / distilled water mixture for radiator ...

Please please please take time to read your vehicle's operating manual instead of updating your social media ...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    salamat po

i did read the manual naman po, and it specifically states there not to use water

bale gusto ko lang po sana iconfirm kung no need na iflush yung coolant (i had the notion na same with engine oils, you need to drain and replace with new)

8. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    mga bossing

magkaiba ang lalagyan ng coolant at lalagyan ng washer fluid. magkaiba function nila. Pag msyado mababa coolant level mo punta ka toyota pa check mo for possible leak. for windshied washer fluid, mga 90Php+ ata ung 1 liter sa toyota to be diluted with 1liter na tubig kaya magiging 2 liters na washer fluid yun.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Hi, newbie driver here -2 weeks to be exact . I really dont know about cars..2x na naddrain yung batt ko, the first time is naiwan ko daw ang park lights, the 2nd time kanina - I really don't know the reason - I checked if all the lights were off -- turned the stick in off mode naman. Few questions lang:

1. how will i know if may mga naka open ako na lights? wala naman kasi signs sa dashboard pag nakaopen parklights. yung signal lights and high beam lights and fog lights lang. ---read the manual, wala naman nakalagay
    2. how to i change the clock?
    3. may bluetooth ba ang vios 2014?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Riekka View Post
    Hi, newbie driver here -2 weeks to be exact . I really dont know about cars..2x na naddrain yung batt ko, the first time is naiwan ko daw ang park lights, the 2nd time kanina - I really don't know the reason - I checked if all the lights were off -- turned the stick in off mode naman. Few questions lang:

1. how will i know if may mga naka open ako na lights? wala naman kasi signs sa dashboard pag nakaopen parklights. yung signal lights and high beam lights and fog lights lang. ---read the manual, wala naman nakalagay
    2. how to i change the clock?
    3. may bluetooth ba ang vios 2014?
    1. the lights are very visible if they are on, po. one has but to look. some cars, vios included yata, will emit a soft whining sound if the keys are left in the slot or the lights are on, when you open the driver door.
    2. digital? for hours, just press the "H" button, and the numbers start scrolling. for the minutes, press the "M" button. it's just a casio digital watch at heart.
    3. bluetooth? lookit the icons, po, on the front of the radio, kung meron. also, the manual should be helpful.

now, the battery.
    if you say all them lights are off and the battery still dies, my guess is, that battery is dying. how long has that battery been in the car? bring the car to the battery shop and they can test it to see if it is, indeed, dying. be ready with money, so that you can buy that new battery then and there.