New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 744 of 900 FirstFirst ... 644694734740741742743744745746747748754794844 ... LastLast
Results 7,431 to 7,440 of 8993
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Ok, edi di mo kaya. No biggie. Again, if you wanna see it as me showing off, edi go. Couldn't really care less.

Ah dapat ba alam ko na lahat, sorry ah. It could've been myriad of other things - my initial hypothesis was that my oil isn't as good as it was before and the engine needed a good tune-up, but it could just as likely have been due to the weather conditions.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by noel.mrcs View Post
    hi guys! I just bought a 1.3E AT. May thread na ba on the use of the new vios touchscreen head unit? Baka kc kaya nya i mirror yung iphone screen para dun na lang tingnan yung waze app. If you have any idea on this please help. Thanks.
    I'm not sure about the iphone's but a simple MHL to HDMI cable on my nexus4 works out-of-the-box.
    may limit nga lang yung resolution nung mga videos na kaya imirror, upto 720p lang.

amateur enthusiast posting probably from a nexus device

3. Join Date
    May 2015
    Magtatanong po..

Magkano po maintenance ng vios sa casa at sa labas bg casa? Salamat po.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Something's different with my Vios. Hirap na siya lumagpas ng 160 kph ngayon, even on a fairly flat road with just one passenger.

Just last month, it could hit 180 on a flat road and 195 on a downhill.

Baka nagtatampo. [emoji23]
    Aside from wind/fuel conditions, pwede rin tire inflation I guess.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Sir, I am indeed impressed with your driving prowess [that you do and can simply hit 195KPH, or 130KPH+ (with a 199X car model)]. I just hope that we can also consider and put this issue to its proper perspective - that driving that fast not only puts the driver in riskier situation but THE LIVES OF OTHER COMMUTERS ARE ALSO PUT AT A HIGHER RISK. It is not about having no worry of possible apprehension.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I don't do top speed runs when there are other cars around me. I also find that I'm a more dangerous driver when driving at 80 kph because I feel very, very sleepy and my mind easily drifts away since I'm not used to everything being so slow.

Just today I was driving back to Manila, sticking to 80 kph and I almost fell asleep several times. I'm pretty sure that's more unsafe than my usual 100-140 kph driving where I'm fully alert.

I'm also sure that I put more thought in all possible mishaps that can happen when I travel at high speeds, compared to most drivers who probably don't even know what to do in case of a tire blow out or loss in traction, even if they're going at much slower speeds.

I think we've had this discussion in the What's Your Top Speed thread, and my position stays the same - I don't push my car to the limits all the time, but when I do, I consider all possible screw-ups and make sure that I don't harm anyone else in case something goes wrong.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    well said bro

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

8. Join Date
    May 2013
    Question lang po. I've been complaining to Toyota about dun sa tok sound. They already confirmed na meron yung kotse ko sa left side. They already told me na nag place na sila ng order for the lower arm. Pero wala namang binigay sa akin na copy of the job order? Ganun ba talaga yun? My SA told me na pag balik ko na ako makakakuha nung copy ng order? Ang worry ko kasi is baka naman ako naiorder pa?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I don't do top speed runs when there are other cars around me. I also find that I'm a more dangerous driver when driving at 80 kph because I feel very, very sleepy and my mind easily drifts away since I'm not used to everything being so slow.

Just today I was driving back to Manila, sticking to 80 kph and I almost fell asleep several times. I'm pretty sure that's more unsafe than my usual 100-140 kph driving where I'm fully alert.

I'm also sure that I put more thought in all possible mishaps that can happen when I travel at high speeds, compared to most drivers who probably don't even know what to do in case of a tire blow out or loss in traction, even if they're going at much slower speeds.

I think we've had this discussion in the What's Your Top Speed thread, and my position stays the same - I don't push my car to the limits all the time, but when I do, I consider all possible screw-ups and make sure that I don't harm anyone else in case something goes wrong.
    Doing 140 then suddenly a car next to you stops, patay. 80 nga lng ako muntik muntikan pa. Ingat ka brad

10. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Guys ok b yung head unit ng chevrolet spin sa vios, kasya kaya? May nagbebenta eh