New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 630 of 900 FirstFirst ... 530580620626627628629630631632633634640680730 ... LastLast
Results 6,291 to 6,300 of 8993
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by SELEGNA_35 View Post
    Yes sir, I find the Almera more comfortable with regards to suspension and ride. with FC, its about the same i guess, Our Almera is now with my parents. But i find the vios more faster and has a quick response when you step on the Gas.

I asked the supervisor if ever they changed the lower arm, will it still be the same make? He said that its an improved version. I think some of the vios owners who are not into forums are not aware of this flaw, and some after their 1k pms are no longer bringing their car to the casa. That is why i think Toyota is not making a recall on their VIOS, only few are making complains.
    My 2013 1.3e mt was release during the launch month and it had no lower arm problem til now.
    To help you choose between the vios with the almera, check this out:
    almera: http://www.autoindustriya.com/car-re...5-base-mt.html
    vios: http://www.autoindustriya.com/car-re...s-15-g-mt.html

2. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by SELEGNA_35 View Post
    Yes sir, I find the Almera more comfortable with regards to suspension and ride. with FC, its about the same i guess, Our Almera is now with my parents. But i find the vios more faster and has a quick response when you step on the Gas.

I asked the supervisor if ever they changed the lower arm, will it still be the same make? He said that its an improved version. I think some of the vios owners who are not into forums are not aware of this flaw, and some after their 1k pms are no longer bringing their car to the casa. That is why i think Toyota is not making a recall on their VIOS, only few are making complains.
    My 2013 1.3e mt was release during the launch month and it had no lower arm problem til now.
    To help you choose between the vios with the almera, check this out:
    almera: http://www.autoindustriya.com/car-re...5-base-mt.html
    vios: http://www.autoindustriya.com/car-re...s-15-g-mt.html

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Recalls are only done for safety-related concerns (airbags, seatbelts, etc). Suspension problems are usually rectified through TSBs (technical service bulletins) and are replaced on an as-needed basis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Guys, last Dec 23rd kasi nilabas vios ko. They provided me a Delivery Note at a Certificate. I was wondering how long before ko makuha O.R & C.R ko? Thanks!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mister.hyde View Post
    Guys, last Dec 23rd kasi nilabas vios ko. They provided me a Delivery Note at a Certificate. I was wondering how long before ko makuha O.R & C.R ko? Thanks!
    same question...i got mine November 4th and til now wala pa daw OR/CR

6. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by payaso_loco View Post
    same question...i got mine November 4th and til now wala pa daw OR/CR
    Never pa naman kayo nasita sir? Or inaaccept naman nila yung papers even though wala pa OR/CR?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    so far di pa naman ako nasisita o napapara...yun din inaalala ko. yung sales invoice lang ang meron ako. hehehe...

8. Join Date
    May 2014
    I got mine last June 2014 pa, until now wala parin akong OR/CR, twice n ko nasita, isang coding, isang no left turn. Alam naman sa pilipinas, lahat nababayaran -_-

9. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by payaso_loco View Post
    so far di pa naman ako nasisita o napapara...yun din inaalala ko. yung sales invoice lang ang meron ako. hehehe...
    "post dated" ba mga invoice nyo?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by huzky View Post
    I got mine last June 2014 pa, until now wala parin akong OR/CR, twice n ko nasita, isang coding, isang no left turn. Alam naman sa pilipinas, lahat nababayaran -_-
    got mine on oct 17, 2014; or/cr was issued on dec 8, 2014